Weird Dreams

Monad-Gnostis

Well... in my case I won't consider it as a nightmare... But it was so weird !! And I felt so disturbed when I woke up (> <)

I was walking in a strange road with sweets, candies and lollipops everywhere. This world seemed like a candy world but I was very confused because I didn’t understand why trees, cars peoples and other were candies but not me.

So, I was walking again and again, looking everywhere, trying to find someone who could seemed «*normal*» when suddenly… There was an earthquake. Everyone stopped moving and trees started to shake like they were scared about something…

While I was running to a secure place, I felt something strange : something was coming to me… something really big and terrifying. I stopped moving and fixed away when finally… I saw a big donut. A giant donut as tall as the Eiffel Tower was rolling towards me.

I became really terrified and started to run away. I started to cry when the donut said «*Eat me! Don’t be scared and eat me!*» but I didn’t want to eat it…

Finally I was crushed by the giant donut and I became a tree with beautiful lollipops on my branches.

See ? Weird aye XD

dude, that would be a fantastic dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird dream of a tree that controls the human mind and tries to make them kill other people or destroy the lives of their loved ones. As always, it was hell-bent on capturing me because I was one of the few people who fought against it. I can't remember it in detail but I do remember watching an innocent man being found guilty of killing someone on the evidence of a little kid, who is in turn controlled by a woman lawyer. For some reason, she gives an order to kill my father and I rush out of the building onto the streets and save my dad for the price of getting shot by the assassin. I find another person also on trial and this time, the doors are locked and I can't escape. So I end up breaking the glass of the huge window and leaping over the balcony, plummeting several floors down but landing safely without any damage to me. Off I go running and it seems that where ever I go, the tree sends its followers to trap me. Finally I seek shelter in a college and an unknown guy is poisoned in the garden, who falls into my arms and I plead with a group of chain-wearing kids to save him. They give me an "ale" ( I remember that word ) and take me to a tall tree. I realize that that was the tree that controlled people and finding no escape, I turn into something like a black snake, wrap myself around the tree and destroy it.................That sure was one weird dream

I had a weird dream of a tree that controls the human mind and tries to make them kill other people or destroy the lives of their loved ones. As always, it was hell-bent on capturing me because I was one of the few people who fought against it. I can't remember it in detail but I do remember watching an innocent man being found guilty of killing someone on the evidence of a little kid, who is in turn controlled by a woman lawyer. For some reason, she gives an order to kill my father and I rush out of the building onto the streets and save my dad for the price of getting shot by the assassin. I find another person also on trial and this time, the doors are locked and I can't escape. So I end up breaking the glass of the huge window and leaping over the balcony, plummeting several floors down but landing safely without any damage to me. Off I go running and it seems that where ever I go, the tree sends its followers to trap me. Finally I seek shelter in a college and an unknown guy is poisoned in the garden, who falls into my arms and I plead with a group of chain-wearing kids to save him. They give me an "ale" ( I remember that word ) and take me to a tall tree. I realize that that was the tree that controlled people and finding no escape, I turn into something like a black snake, wrap myself around the tree and destroy it.................That sure was one weird dream

Indeed, that is a weird dream lol

Starting of part two of my dream:

In the temple we find a huge room that almost looks like a ball room, and on the floor we found like a small pool that was about 2 inches deep, and there were four circles in the pool, the pool looked square, and the circles came up out of the pool and floated toward us they made steps, I said :wow...", I was speechless like hows that supposed to happen lol, we walk up toward the higher level balcony and we found something different with the temple, well they found something different I didnt know what was going on because I was dreaming it, so they feel around for clues...

and they found it the orb they've been looking for, right when the touch it something came out of the 2 inch pool five women almost seemed to sprouted out of the water, they didnt say anything they just attacked us, me I was scared shitless,

didnt know what to do, actually I was hoping to wake up but didnt, so suddenly I jumped up there and knocked one down, and I got a smell of her.... I got knocked out in my own dream.

Yours sincerely,

Cloud Strife

• 2 weeks later...

Part Three: So as I went even deeper in my dream, everything rewinded... I started out alone in a straw hut (not exactly straw but similar to it) I hadnt the slightest clue what was going on and for a moment I thought it was real,

and it even felt real... to be honest with whoever may be reading this I dont feel comfortable tellin' this story, but its something I just have to say, ok Im in the hut built with who knows what, I go outside right away and I realized: "How did I get here" I wasnt in the same place, in fact I was back on earth... which is wierd because all the plant life seemed to have appeared on our planet, It was terrific... I was smiling showing almost all teeth, "YES!", I yelled, we have new plant life!, then I was greeted by... idk but he was very cool I thought, lol, he told me with new life eternity becomes nebular and life becomes eternity.. I just dont get it.

Yours Sincerely,

Cloud Strife

well now that a have a crazy dream I'll share it

I've had this dream twice now once was a year ago maybe 2. The last time was a few days to a week ago.

I can't really remember most of it but ill share what I can

I seemed to be going through my life, from a child to an adult stuck in loop but I'm not sure about the loop part. My boyfriend who, both times I've had the dreams I was having problems with, would see me in spirit from time to time. But I had to wait so many years to see him again, I begged and cried every time he would leave. There was one point that seemed like a memory as a child that was real but I'm not sure if it was. I can't really say much on it, it was mostly feeling and I don't remember enough to explain. It may have gotten to the point where I was an older lady but I don't know for sure, I'm missing a lot of my memory from this point, But I think he was there in the end I just got this feeling. Then somehow the dream changed to something else, something different I'm still missing the start of this but I was around a Volcano covered with lava running from something that was a she, she seemed powerful, I think she was white/blue spirit looking without legs and hair that floated, and she was huge. But I was running because id stolen something to bring back to another faction of some kind that sent me there. I met up with a person. Maybe more, but I remember a man, maybe I knew him. We jumped in water to try to escape, then everything faded to white and I don't remember anything else.

I've had this dream twice 100% even the weird change. Kinda strange huh? lol