Favorite Cowboy Bebop Episode(s)

Tommy071095

Probably the final episode (Ballad part 2 I believe). If only because of the most badass line in all fiction "I'm not going to die, I'm going to see if I was ever alive." My favorite episodes were always the ones that dealt with Spike's past and the syndicate (The two-parter in the middle, Jupiter Blues or something like that, were also pretty tops). Those last two episodes (especially the very last), were the best in my opinion though. The fights were fun, the emotion was fantastic, and the dialogue was great. It also had the world's most perfect ending (at least for the show itself). Yep, definitely those for me. The one with Faye's backstory was also pretty good.

Lol that's an easy one, the one where Ed finds mushrooms and gets the crew tripping xD Jet spends it talking to his bonsai tree, spike goes on a "stairway to heaven" and faye I think has some kind of ocean-trip on the shower, I can't remember well =P but it was hilarious anyway

I recently watched the episode where they went to Venus. I bust out laughing when Spike inhaled too much helium and started talking and was shocked to find himself speaking so high pitched. He eventually caved and helped the guy out in exchange for a pill to solve his problem. lol.

I recently watched the episode where they went to Venus. I bust out laughing when Spike inhaled too much helium and started talking and was shocked to find himself speaking so high pitched. He eventually caved and helped the guy out in exchange for a pill to solve his problem. lol.

dude, you just started watching it? O.o

My favorite episodes were at the end when Spike fights Vicious and Red Dragons. The end of that episode can be interpreted both ways -

he lives or he dies

and has resulted in SO much debate all these years.

dude, you just started watching it? O.o

My favorite episodes were at the end when Spike fights Vicious and Red Dragons. The end of that episode can be interpreted both ways -

he lives or he dies

and has resulted in SO much debate all these years.

No, I'm re-watching. It's been ages since my initial watch though since it was one of the first I saw so most of it has been forgotten after 500+ series.

• 4 months later...

the one Spike and Vicious fight in the church is really epic (especially the part where he falls from the 'window')..Generally, episodes that focus on Spike's past are great because they are interesting, but the most entertaining are some random ones, that usually involve Ed - on the one with the mushrooms I was laughing at a bus and couldn't stop

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed the episode where Spike meets the actual cowboy (don't ask for the episode number because I can't remember). The interactions between the two were hilarious!

I also liked the first episode, however weird that may be. It was one of the only episodes where Spike really beat everyone around. All the Clint Eastwood man-with-no-name references were pretty good.

All in all, a good series.

• 8 years later...