Bebop or Champloo?

Tommy071095

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preferred Samurai Champloo, I really liked Mugens character he was awesome and Bebop had that annoying character Edward (I think?) that got on my nerves a lot. The break dance style fight scenes in Champloo were amazing and the ending...

where they all went there separate ways was good imo.

Although i agree the sunflower thing was lame, But still Samurai Champloo gets my vote.

Haha, the crazy girl with awesome hacking skills? Now you understand how Spike and Jet feel 24 hours a day.

Lol, True xD

I think at one point she made me quit watching the show for a while, Bebop was one of the first shows i watched in 2009 when i first started downloading/watching anime, But i eventually did watch the rest a few months later. I plan to re-watch the show as well even though she's annoying lol.

Another tough choice but I'll go with Cowboy Bebop. It was one of my first three anime series and left a lasting impression. It also edges Samurai Champloo out because of the variety of the music and just how great the soundtrack is as a whole.

Samurai Champloo is not to be discounted tho as it was a phenomenal series.

• 6 months later...

Honestly it is very difficult to decide between the two since they are both phenomenal animes that are quite similar. I guess that Cowboy Bebop would win out for me though for two reasons. One, Ive rewatched it way too often. Two, the whole storyline is much quirkier than Champloo and the characters a a bit more endearing for that

truth be told, haven't finished Champloo (i'm on episode 16 or so), however i clearly find Cowboy better.

On Bebop, the music is there all the time, it is much more fun and i like the design of the characters more (the drawings and the actual characters). Must admit Champloo has very good swordfights and i dont know the end yet so i might be amazed..

I must note down that i find it really annoying that the guy who dubs mugen is the same who dubs spike..Is it like that without dubs - i mean if the the same people do the voices in Japanese on various shows.