What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I think that more than a few series tried to tie up things with a big ribbon for fan service, then those who decided to do something completely out there (GANTZ) or you get series that should be continued but won't; Gurren Lagann, Samurai Champloo etc. I think the real question is: When does a series go too far, like DBZ for instance. Isn't leaving things wanting more better than filling every possible outcome?

I feel that High School of the Dead & The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya both need more seasons.

High School of the Dead ended with them about to go and find their family so it obviously needs to be carried on.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya although could finish where it was now for me it shouldn't there is still so much that could happen and also so many questions unanswered, plus watching it was a real laugh so I want to experience that again =).

HELLSING ULTIMATE. Been 2 freaking years since they released a new episode >:0

No it hasn't. A new episode was released earlier this year and another is planned next year. They pretty much release an episode every year. Only two more to go until the OVA series is completely finished.

• 3 weeks later...