What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

It is, but appartently they are just destroying the series and anyone who enjoyed the origional will cry if they watch the new one. First 10 odd episodes of origional in 2 episodes or so of new

I don't know where you heard this, but it isn't correct.

So far the new series has been very faithful. There are two reasons why the first 6-8 episodes fit within the first 2 of the new series. First being better pacing. The second being that a lot of the beginning of the original series was added filler.

Most fans of the old series are extremely happy with the reboot. One of the only complaints is the change in voice actors for the entire main cast.

It is assumed however that there will likely be less blood and stuff later on though, but otherwise it's been a very faithful adaptation thus far.

Fruits Basket, It always seemed incomplete to me like it needed more and i think there's a lot more they could have done with the story. 1 season was just way to short.

I love this anime it was actually one of the very first i watched... So, yes I agree it needed more...

---------- Post added 10-28-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-27-2011 at 10:57 PM ----------

Trinity Blood could use some closure too, and so could Samurai Champloo

Gantz, Air Gear, Kuragehime. For their anime counterparts at least, since their anime series ended with their manga counterparts still ongoing.

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

man i only have two in my mind first WELCOME TO THE N.H.K.

AND THE SECOND IS COWBOY BEBOP

WELCOME TO THE N.H.K. I LOOOVE THAT

• 2 weeks later...

Vampire Knight , needs a 3rd season after V.N.Guilty, want to see what happens after Yuki leaves with Kaname.

Darker Than Black, needs a 3rd season. Somehow work in more Rin.

Spice & Wolf, also needs a season 3.

Gantz, the manga goes on forever, so they got some material for more episodes

HOTD

Angel Beats

Spice and Wolf

Air Gear

Fruits Basket

I think (unless someone else wants to do this) I'm going to go through this post and sum up everything. That way if any anime studios stumble upon this post theyll have some evidence to take to their management to produce another season.