What's your favorite TV Show (non Anime)

nekroniclol

I will reserve judgement for when the season finishes, but so far Terra Nova has been well, predictable to say the least.

Last week or two weeks ago, there was that episode with the virus that made everybody forget, but our hero was infected, despite being exposed. I instantly though that he wasn't getting infected because of his cold (im pretty sure that plot has been used every where, im thinking i saw in TNG or Stargate). His wife is like wait! it has to be that thing your chewing on! Well ok, i guess that makes sense, then nope is was the cold, but it took her like an extra minute to figure it out. Also this weeks episode? meh, i called the ending as soon as the girl said she had a brother. Although there are some promising things about it, so i'll be sticking with it.

Another addition to my favorites

Falling skies, think the walking dead, but replace zombies with aliens and AMC replaced with TNT. Not as good as the walking dead, but not bad.

Also Game of Thrones, common season two!

Well I started watching American Horror Story but sadly I'm not going to be able to since there is a battle raging between network and cable provider. I am glad that The Walking Dead and Dexter have started the new seasons though cause it makes Sunday night a great time to look forward to. Ha-ha