What's your favorite TV Show (non Anime)

nekroniclol

Chuck and me sorta had a falling out after I believe the third season when the cheese began to overflow and they got too caught up in themselves to do anymore character development. Big Bang Theory would probably top my list but that's subject to change because I hear Game of Thrones is really good and I'm considering watching it.

I'm a pretty big SNL buff, having seen nearly all of them on Netflix and knowing it's history. It seems kind of like a tradition to me, growing up and watchiing it with my parents.

My overall favorite show would have to be LOST though. Not a lot of people understand it but it had an amazing story.

My favorite would definitely have to be a tie between The Big Bang Theory and the first five seasons of Supernatural (yeah I dislike how the 6th season has been).

Holy... That's like exactly right. Supernatural's sixth season left me totally disappointed. Still had goodness, but I was expecting more.

Onto actually answering. I'd say... Malcom in the Middle was my favorite show, if I could pick shows that I haven't seen in ages that is. ^^

I've been liking Walking Dead because it's something about zombies that doesn't suck horribly.

It seems to me that stuff being about zombies is generally (not always) bad, even though zombies are cool. I guess that maybe most of the good talent avoids zombie stories, for whatever reason.

• 3 weeks later...