How Young Is To Young??

Myrodis19

16 is the age of consent where i live

Then what the shit is the problem? If you can legally have sex with her, then there isn't any problem. I was under the impression that if you touched her that was pedophilia. You shouldn't even need opinions unless you're worried about social status (which, in college doesn't really exist). If you can f***, then f***.

Not that it changes she's still too immature or anything, but still.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what the shit is the problem? If you can legally have sex with her, then there isn't any problem. I was under the impression that if you touched her that was pedophilia. You shouldn't even need opinions unless you're worried about social status (which, in college doesn't really exist). If you can f***, then f***.

Not that it changes she's still too immature or anything, but still.

I was asking simply for opinions and what you all thought. I also have trust issues like what if she trys to go out with another guy or something.

well what minh is saying makes sense, but from a moral standing i wouldnt go for it...too big a gap, at volatile ages. What I mean is 16 no matter how mature she is, is still a big time of change, and hormones will be flying. To put it simply, imo I probably wouldnt go for it...but in the end, tis your decision.

Also the thing to do with the parents seems a little convinient...strange...ah well, as i said before, do what you must.

well what minh is saying makes sense, but from a moral standing i wouldnt go for it...too big a gap, at volatile ages. What I mean is 16 no matter how mature she is, is still a big time of change, and hormones will be flying. To put it simply, imo I probably wouldnt go for it...but in the end, tis your decision.

Also the thing to do with the parents seems a little convinient...strange...ah well, as i said before, do what you must.

What she said about her parents or what i said?

My personal opinion. My little sister is 16 years old and I wouldn't let her date a 20 year old man. If she was 17 I wouldn't have a problem with it and there are some 16 year old who are more mature for their age.

It all depends on the maturity if that makes any sense but I would wait til she is 17 or not at all. People might think it's only a one year difference but it is a big ass difference. My friend has been going out with his girlfriend for like 4-5 years and he's the same age as me (20) so if it's a girl like that, go for it, if not don't. Because alot of teens tend to break up fast and then date someone else just as quickly.

Right on the money scott, damn teenagers dont seem to want a long relationship, or at least not a whole lot of them. Personally i have had a shiz load of 1 weekers or less, just because the girl has a spontaneus mind change. Its just something to think on

You couldn't be more wrong. Most girls I've been with have truly wanted to be together for the rest of eternity. The only reason things never worked out was because I'm an idiot born with an ego 3 sizes too large.

Girls mature a whole lot faster than boys so I've never thought of age difference as that much of a problem.

I say go for it. If you're willing to put work into it, it'll happen.

You couldn't be more wrong. Most girls I've been with have truly wanted to be together for the rest of eternity. The only reason things never worked out was because I'm an idiot born with an ego 3 sizes too large.

Girls mature a whole lot faster than boys so I've never thought of age difference as that much of a problem.

I say go for it. If you're willing to put work into it' date=' it'll happen.[/quote']

In the United States it's totally different Iki. :/ Here while they say girls mature quicker, it's rare to find anyone (male or female) who has actually matured. Almost everyone I've met is immature in some sort of fashion. I don't think anyone ever truly matures honestly.

As far as girls I've met. I've never met a single one that wasn't simply there for anything more than the money. Never met a girl who wanted actual love or wanted a commitment. It's even worse with teenage girls. All they care about is an older guy with a car, money, and who can buy their beer.

Honestly, I do not think any girl at the age of 16 is anywhere near ready to be in any kind of serious relationship no matter how mature you think she is, because really she isn't. She'll trap you, strip you of all your cash, and when she is done, throw you to the curb and off to the next ignorant man she'll run. Of course there might be some good girls here or there, but I haven't found any in my area at least.

Maybe so. I live in a pretty small town compared to the big cities of Delhi and Bombay and i'm pretty sure girls like that exist.

But even so, I don't think it's fair to classify all 16 year old girls into the "Money hungry immature" department. imo maybe i've just been lucky.

In the United States it's totally different Iki. :/ Here while they say girls mature quicker, it's rare to find anyone (male or female) who has actually matured. Almost everyone I've met is immature in some sort of fashion. I don't think anyone ever truly matures honestly.

As far as girls I've met. I've never met a single one that wasn't simply there for anything more than the money. Never met a girl who wanted actual love or wanted a commitment. It's even worse with teenage girls. All they care about is an older guy with a car, money, and who can buy their beer.

Honestly, I do not think any girl at the age of 16 is anywhere near ready to be in any kind of serious relationship no matter how mature you think she is, because really she isn't. She'll trap you, strip you of all your cash, and when she is done, throw you to the curb and off to the next ignorant man she'll run. Of course there might be some good girls here or there, but I haven't found any in my area at least.

Wow Koby, you have had some bad relationships ahve you not? THough have you been in the situation i am in?

• 8 months later...

I completely agree Koby. As a woman I have found myself completely different then any other girl I've seen. I'm labeled under a tomboy to people but I believe myself to be me and only me. I do not follow under "typical" and "Stereotypical". I've always been the one with the money taken from me. I am a different person, there's more love in me then I've ever seen in anyone before. I'm waiting for the person that can accept this mountain of love.

When it comes to age the WORST is 13 and under they aren't even ready for a relationship of their own age. I believe 17 and up are "ready" for an older relationship. But people all mature at different rates. Just because your body is done growing doesn't mean your mind is done. I used to think when I was younger I was mature but I wasn't even close. Doesn't matter if you've watched a friends brain spill all over the streets your still not mature when your a teenager. I had to live and learn from my mistakes. I was really bad in relationships and I couldn't let go of anything. But now I've learned that sometimes you just gotta let it go and if it loves you it'll come back and if it doesn't it was never meant to be. You'll only hurt each other more and more if you stay together.

Not like it really matter's, (In the U.S) the only time you can legally get in trouble is when she's 7 years younger than you. But morality wise? That's up to you pal, personally I have nothing against dating like that, but if you want to talk morality wise no one can help you there. That's all in you. : ]

Almost everyone I've met is immature in some sort of fashion. I don't think anyone ever truly matures honestly.
So true..:amazed:

Same goes for my country.

Honestly, I do not think any girl at the age of 16 is anywhere near ready to be in any kind of serious relationship no matter how mature you think she is, because really she isn't. She'll trap you, strip you of all your cash, and when she is done, throw you to the curb and off to the next ignorant man she'll run.

I met many like them before..,and even some of those who are at age 20 and up also behaves the same way.. ( I guess that's reality :P )

Of course there might be some good girls here or there, but I haven't found any in my area at least.
Same for me. I never encountered any so far..:amazed:

Not like it really matter's, (In the U.S) the only time you can legally get in trouble is when she's 7 years younger than you. But morality wise? That's up to you pal, personally I have nothing against dating like that, but if you want to talk morality wise no one can help you there. That's all in you. : ]

I don't know what US you live in, but here where I'm at it's 3 years not 7. If your 17 fucking a 14 (or 13 and 16 even) year old or visa versa someone is in trouble. However you can still get in trouble if one is 17 and the other is 18, because the 18 year old is considered a legal adult. I've actually known someone who has to register as a sex offender because he was 18 and his girlfriend was 17 and her parents caught them together. He spent 2 years in jail and now is a registered sex offender, but as soon as he got out of jail the two of them got married and still are happily married.. and that took place nearly 10 years ago.