World War III

Koby

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they did that because we were secretly helping Great Britain with supplies I believe... something along those line at the very least. *thinks* or... was that WWI... uh, I can't remember, but I am pretty sure they didn't attack us just because. I do remember how the pres at the time took advantage of the rage it built in America, and got us into the war to help our declining economy like Askio was saying, it was the great depression that got us into it really... but Pearl Harbor was the kind of thing that needed to happen to get the general populace behind it.

*Hopes he isn't confusing two wars and combining then*

i hope world war three has awesome weapons... i wanna fight people with an exploding chain saw slinging bazooka :) or like a heat gun now that would be brutal. im all about WWIII. but what if nuclear radiation from all of the bombs caused a zombocalypse (zombie apocalypse) that would be the greatest thing ever...im not sure if its POSSIBLE but hey im sure stranger things have happened

I would be thrilled with just normal zombies... ask Badomen, our group of friends has an actual procedure when the Zombie apocalypse goes down... certain friends meet with certain others, we form up in a of couple groups, we leave and gather materials and warn people at our respective group's respective member's houses. Then we meet at a certain location, and being fighting until we think it is too dangerous, then we retreat, wait, repeat.

i can not wait! OMFG! I WANT ZOMBOCALYPSE! oh and were not the only ones every year they hold open seminars about zombie invasion awareness at zombiecon. and ive come to the conclusion that your best bet incase of zombocalypse is to get a group of friends wielding one of the following: a table leg, a two by four (prefferably without nails they can slow you down), a golf club (not the first choice), and probably best would be a good old fashioned hallowed out louisville slugger, and if you can manage a cricket bat then thats works just as well (even better if you drill a few holes in it). spread awareness, so it is written so it shall be the apocolypse will be at the hands of those who are not as dead as previously thought. pope mike sterling the only decree of war on all zombies foreign and domestic. (yeah and if you have to ask i am the pope and the messiah of an official religion so im friggin awesome) (and if all else fails we go to maces house and have a coupple pints till the whole thing blows over. hows that for a piece of fried gold?)

• 2 years later...

I dont know..., but if the world will go at war again then of course its going to end up like millions dying it might even be in the billions, thats what scares me if the number gets higher, to tell you my opinion will probably make a few of you mad.

If you think you can prevent it then you will suddenly become an individual,

and if you become part of it, you will become part of something terrifying,

an army of course, in the end I think everyone will become ulteriorly involved,

we will all know what to do, kill or just stop altogether, but these are just

my other opinions not my true opinion.

I just think that world war is a thing that exist in corrupted peoples minds like the high poloticians, and such, they think if war is going to happen they'll try to lower casualties

and do it as quickly and proficient as possible, like that will stop a world war, hmph.

These people in a war will be educated to do the things I said or typed rather lol.

I know the weapons involved are going to be top of the line in this war but, what weapons will be in the next war, heheh It might be sticks and stones lol..

I'm done here..

Sincerely yours..

Cloud Strife

its easy to say you want to fight in the next world war, but are you seriously ready to throw your life away, or to take another individuals life. and this only because your goverment tells you to? They sit in their bunker or plane, safe distance from all the killing. what happened to the days where the king was out in the battlefield with his troops. its pathetic! sending people in to war, to there deaths, just so you can sit safe in your bunker, eating a hot meal, while others are in trenches, wondering if they will ever see their loved one's faces again. War, its a man made thing. something created cause some or other ruler wasnt satisfied with what he had. even though it was more than he needed. The human race is disgusting!

Everyone is overlooking a major faction. CHINA. These people are fast becoming the worlds new super-power. They built their own stealth fighter not long ago.

Not to mention that they're mutual friends with N.korea and good old mother Russia.

Also to anyone to thinks it would be badass to serve in WWIII.

Imagine your army has rolled up to the border ready to capture the enemy capital city and end the war. Go back to loved ones and eat pie whilst telling everyone you "seen things."

Then this happens.

Although I am beginning to think we need a war. There are too many people in the world and not enough of everything to go around.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion WW3 might already be ready to be set aflame...no? Why does everybody forget the conditions in the Muslim countries. Religion extremists who call themselves "Muslims" and kill people calling it "Jihaad". I look at WW3 as a war that will involve the terrorist declaring a full out war on America, which in return will retaliate by deploying there soldiers in Middle East countries. With Suicide Bombers (Who do such a thing just so their starving families can get some money to survive) on the terrorist's side lots of innocent blood is going to be shed and somehow other major countries will get involved in the process.

Reading the past comments, it's not surprising to think that WW3 is anybit related to the events of CoD: MW3. However, if such a war ever passes, well, let's just hope that country leaders are reasonable in their use of WMDs. Terrorists, nukes, and all those chemical weapons. It's going to be bloody as hell, and the lives that It'll take, it will be unreal, and unheard of. So for now, let's hope that "peace" can continue, for as long as it can.

I think the idea of WW3 is something that everyone should get behind and support. What could be better than every state, every country in a no holds barred, "Fuck em' all!" death match to the bitter end? It's about time we stop having these little piss poor, sissy ass conflicts we think of as war and get into some REAL bloodshed where people fight so long they run out of bullets and have to beat each other to death with their own severed limbs. Unrestricted chaos is always the best kind. To hell with the rules of engagement! If it moves and it's not on your side, it's fit to be shot, stabbed or blown up.

My hope is that I live long enough to see another world war start, and that it's even nastier than WW2 was.

• 1 month later...

to be honest, for quit some time I thought that WW3 would be caused by the lack of oil and the demand for it as well. but right now we got this thing with Islam(I'm guessing its Islam, though can't say since I don't watch much news) or whatever threatening to blow up Israel. and if they get enough nuclear power or what ever they need, I'm pretty sure they wont hesitate to try to do the same to America as well. I wouldn't be surprised if I started seeing all kinds of news on TV about mall's being blown up and junk in the near future. 9/11 happened, who now's what all's they'll try next.

to be honest, for quit some time I thought that WW3 would be caused by the lack of oil and the demand for it as well. but right now we got this thing with Islam(I'm guessing its Islam, though can't say since I don't watch much news) or whatever threatening to blow up Israel. and if they get enough nuclear power or what ever they need, I'm pretty sure they wont hesitate to try to do the same to America as well. I wouldn't be surprised if I started seeing all kinds of news on TV about mall's being blown up and junk in the near future. 9/11 happened, who now's what all's they'll try next.

• 2 weeks later...

There won't be a WWIII. We only have one major side and you need at least 2 for a war. Any war against North Korea, Iran or Syria would be completely one sided, as you would have almost the entire rest of the world against a few minor states.

The only wars you are going to see in your lifetimes are the so called 'wars' like the 'war' on terror. Afghanistan was not a war. Iraq was not a war. They were both walkovers. The opposition barely had an army and fought with only guerilla tactics.