World War III

Koby

There won't be a WWIII. We only have one major side and you need at least 2 for a war. Any war against North Korea, Iran or Syria would be completely one sided, as you would have almost the entire rest of the world against a few minor states.

The only wars you are going to see in your lifetimes are the so called 'wars' like the 'war' on terror. Afghanistan was not a war. Iraq was not a war. They were both walkovers. The opposition barely had an army and fought with only guerilla tactics.

china and russia?

This is late (obviously) but Im writing a paper, and possibly a book if I like how the paper goes, about the total causes of WWII. Most note worthy is actually the great depression. If I had to say it was happening, it will happen in the next 30 to 40 years. After that, with the technology we will have and the possibility of life in space, politicians will be to busy gawking and arguing to actually think of declaring a real war.

WWI caused WWII, in almost every way.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

china and russia?

Neither will start a war. Russia is in a much better situation that back in the cold war, and is part of the G8.

China is still a developing nation and is slowly distancing itself from North Korea and will be ready soon to become a major international power. China is becoming more in tune with the western world and in no way does it look like it will start a world war!

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I think a good world war wouldn't put a lot of the shit that is going on in perspective and solve a few problems with capitalism, I just don't think it's going to happen.

And I don't think I'd be enlisting for the army/navy/air force in the event it does start. I'm much more comfortable shooting bad guys from the comfort of my living room.