Kametsu Master Friends List (Gamertags, Steam, PSN ids, etc)

Koga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PSN & XBL LiquidSnake2142.

Wii-0168-9016-4936-1647

i tried to take the same name on both systems and who would of thought it would work xD not me that's for sure lol... u can go a head and add me on either system if u want but if u do the wii let me know and tell me ur wii number so i can add on my end as well... i play a lot and am always willing to help other ppl on games that i can so hit me up ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
my PSN handle: ThunderGodSpeedy

send a messege and invite :D i sent friend requests to chaos, botzz, and mae already :)

i have a wii and a few games.. but idk my number for it atm lol

koby i have Super Smash Bros. Brawl also :)

idk about most ppl, but the times ive tried to play smash online with friends or random ppl it always has some lag. its still playable but the lag gets annoying after a point so i never go on anymore :'( lol plus i suck at that game so that might be it to. oh and smash has its own friend code like other games to so just a heads up man.

• 2 weeks later...
idk about most ppl, but the times ive tried to play smash online with friends or random ppl it always has some lag. its still playable but the lag gets annoying after a point so i never go on anymore :'( lol plus i suck at that game so that might be it to. oh and smash has its own friend code like other games to so just a heads up man.

Ba11ard and I played it with no lag on my end. I'm pretty good at the game.

• Koby changed the title to Kametsu Master Friends List (Gamertags, Steam, PSN ids, etc)