Kametsu Master Friends List (Gamertags, Steam, PSN ids, etc)

Koga

Steam: homeofthebadguys

I don't play much due to running United TV on the side (it's been my primary thing since I left my cesspool of a job).  However, I've been gaming some more recently.  Mostly playing some niche, indie and classic games (my GPU is fast enough for Retroarch to emulate Mupen64 at full speed with no issues) due to DeNuvo taking up too much resources, and even SEGA is using that now.

• Koby changed the title to Kametsu Master Friends List (Gamertags, Steam, PSN ids, etc)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PSN: It's in my signature with the picture. SelectiveGamer.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-6042-7426

Switch Friend Code: SW-7090-7997-1310

Just make sure to tell me who you are in the PSN Friend Request. I mostly likely won't accept it if you don't. This is impossible with the 3DS and Switch though so I guess I'll just have to hope I'm not accepting a weird anonymous request. 😅

Keep in mind the 3DS is a borderline dead system but I'll be going back to it soon to finally play Pokemon Ultra Sun and I haven't played a Switch game since Pokken Tournament DX. 😓

Also anyone that sends me a PSN Friend Request and I accept it is automatically subject to receiving invites when I stream with PS4 Broadcasting.