Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Over-rated?

RazorDan

Is FMAB over-rated?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Is FMAB over-rated?

• Yes, its not all that
    • No, its epic!
    • Just a bit

It was a great anime in my opinion and was certainly a lot better then some of the other ones i've seen, i remember how entertained i was when i was starting to get into it, not only that it also had a complete proper ending something that some animes lack now. All in all it was a good watch and worth it, i don't think its over-rated at all.

The poll proves how over-rated it really is. It's the n00bs who voted 'epic' that truly make something 'over-rated' to begin with.

You know you shouldn't say such things. People are giving their own opinions here. Just because you thought this anime was overrated doesn't mean everyone else has to say that. People has their own way of thinking and accepting things, please respect that.

You know you shouldn't say such things. People are giving their own opinions here. Just because you thought this anime was overrated doesn't mean everyone else has to say that. People has their own way of thinking and accepting things, please respect that.

You should probably re-read what I said. All I said was the very definition of what makes something over-rated to start with. When the majority of fans believe something to be 'epic' it is then that something is considered over-rated. Therefore, yes, the poll does exactly what I said it did, which is show clearly just how over-rated the show is.

You should probably re-read what I said. All I said was the very definition of what makes something over-rated to start with. When the majority of fans believe something to be 'epic' it is then that something is considered over-rated. Therefore, yes, the poll does exactly what I said it did, which is show clearly just how over-rated the show is.

Well first of all I am sorry if I offended you somehow. Now, you see I personally don't believe in that definition you provided above. For example, let's talk about the anime Death Note. This anime has been treated in the same way as FMAB (maybe even more) by anime fans. Would you consider it over rated? According to here you don't. It all comes down what people likes, you see.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FMAB is 1000% better then FMA, its one of the few series ive ever seen re-released and become immensly better. In short almost every anime would be so much better if they just stuck to the god dam manga, none of this original story editing, or passing the managa and lets add some filler.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it was a damn good show. Over-rated is not a word I would use to describe it though. I think amazing, insightful, work of art, timeless (maybe). It's definitely not Gundam quality. Gundam is timeless but who knows in 30 years maybe we will still be watching the Full Metal Alchemist series.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the original FA when I was in primary school, it impressed me with magnifying dirty sides of human beings. I was totally SHOCKED when I  saw a father transmits her daughter into a dog just for the title of genius. Yet, the Anime started going nowhere when it got to its later half. 

I am going to watch Brotherhood this summer, and I hope it is as fun as I expected.  

• 2 months later...