Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Over-rated?

RazorDan

Is FMAB over-rated?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Is FMAB over-rated?

• Yes, its not all that
    • No, its epic!
    • Just a bit

there are certain episodes that that end with such a BANG. like seriously all you have to do is watch the end and you know how crazy this series is. i just rewatched episode 26 and the end gave me chills. idk how to do the spoiler thing so i wont say anything about it in case people havent seen it..

and i absolutely LOVE when they start playing the ending song a little bit before the episode is actually over..

I didn't find it overrated at all. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every episode and all of the characters. As one review site stated: though the series may be long compared to most anime, each and every episode is a must watch and essential to the story with very little filler in between. I think the original FMA was pretty good also and deserves to stand by itself, but being more faithful to the source I liked FMABH a little bit better.

No, its epic!

This series was one of the best animes I had ever saw.

It has better story then all the regular shounens like Naruto or Bleach and it also has very good action aswell.

Me and all my friends agree that FMA is the best anime, its a same that it doesn't continue (same goes to Death Note)