Crusader + Upgrades Again.

Koby

I've upgraded about 30-40 more people to Crusader +. The total of Crusader + members is now 106 members.

Crusader + members are those I feel have been supporting the site by being an active member of the community. If you stick around and make meaningful posts instead of just short non-explanatory posts like most of the spammers do then it's only a matter of time and chances are you'll be promoted.

Those who get promoted can see the Premium Section that is hidden to anyone else except for Staff and Donators. If you were promoted, enjoy your new title and your access to the new section.

I've upgraded about 30-40 more people to Crusader +. The total of Crusader + members is now 106 members.

Crusader + members are those I feel have been supporting the site by being an active member of the community. If you stick around and make meaningful posts instead of just short non-explanatory posts like most of the spammers do then it's only a matter of time and chances are you'll be promoted.

Those who get promoted can see the Premium Section that is hidden to anyone else except for Staff and Donators. If you were promoted, enjoy your new title and your access to the new section.

excuse me, but does this also commit to the users with donator status or such.. or it's only for the users with the crusader status?