Fairy Tail

DrumRoll

1 minute ago, RhyZe UK said:

I'm personaly a big fan of FT Origins, this is a much more coherent way to tell it rather than pointless random flashbacks within the main arc's, so yeah I think this is a good way to change things up..

One a slightly more irrelevent note, Fairy Tail as a whole has seemed to learn from the mistakes Naruto Shippuden, Bleach and One Piece have made with Flashbacks and pacing, I just tried to binge 313-322 but for the life of me I just can't stand fillers woven into main battles and annoyingly pointless origins that reveal pretty boring and childish stories about characters and it just continues forever...

Fairy Tail has succeded here by keeping there episodes either canon or filler and no in between... Much better I say, and for FT Zero to come along at ep 212 I think is really good move to keep it popular and going forward, the difference is here I actually give a damn about the FT Crew and the masters so looking forward to this..

Would be epic if they managed to have both Fairy Tail and Zero simultaneously every week continuing from 212 ;)

fairy tail zero starts at No. 266 not 212

212 was the last ep dubbed currently excluding zero

36 minutes ago, Pikanet128 said:

fairy tail zero starts at No. 266 not 212

212 was the last ep dubbed currently excluding zero

Yeah I know, I mean't to have 213 + 267 to be next week if you see what I mean... Basically call Zero standalone and have the main dub & Zero at the same time airing each week..

Btw I just would also like to take this opportunity whilst you are here to say a BIG thankyou for all the hard work you have done over the entire course of Kametsu, your uploads are a superior force here!! :big_smile:  -Soz! Didn't mean to double post, was not thinking and can't delete it lol

40 minutes ago, RhyZe UK said:

I'm personaly a big fan of FT Origins, this is a much more coherent way to tell it rather than pointless random flashbacks within the main arc's, so yeah I think this is a good way to change things up..

On a slightly more irrelevent note, Fairy Tail as a whole has seemed to learn from the mistakes Naruto Shippuden, Bleach and One Piece have made with Flashbacks and pacing, I just tried to binge Naruto Shippuden DUB 313-322 but for the life of me I just can't stand fillers woven into main battles and annoyingly pointless origins that reveal pretty boring and childish stories about characters that feel a bit forced and it just continues forever... Sometimes I continually question why blood and carnage is paired with such childish voice acting/plot's and ''eeemotions''

Fairy Tail has succeded here by keeping its episodes either canon or filler and no in between... Much better I say, and for FT Zero to come along at ep 212 I think is really good move to keep it popular and going forward, the difference is here I actually give a damn about the FT Crew and the masters so looking forward to this..

Would be epic if they managed to have both Fairy Tail and Zero simultaneously every week continuing from 212 ;)

Well one thing I can say for it is that Fairy Tail actually took a break and stopped the anime for a while to allow more manga to be produced and thereby reducing the amount of filler needed. While One Piece just slowed the pacing to nearly half a chapter an episode to where the pacing ruins the show and Naruto just randomly inserts filler into canon episodes. I also hate the fact that while the Naruto manga is over, the anime studio has continued to milk the series with uncalled for filler just to keep from ending the show due to wanting to milk the cow for all it's worth. In this respect I feel the people behind Fairy Tail cared more about the quality and fans rather than how much money they could milk out of keeping the series going.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Koby said:

Well one thing I can say for it is that Fairy Tail actually took a break and stopped the anime for a while to allow more manga to be produced and thereby reducing the amount of filler needed. While One Piece just slowed the pacing to nearly half a chapter an episode to where the pacing ruins the show and Naruto just randomly inserts filler into canon episodes. I also hate the fact that while the Naruto manga is over, the anime studio has continued to milk the series with uncalled for filler just to keep from ending the show due to wanting to milk the cow for all it's worth. In this respect I feel the people behind Fairy Tail cared more about the quality and fans rather than how much money they could milk out of keeping the series going.

This x100000000000000:scorn:

Took the word right out my mouth man, That's exactly how I feel about Naruto now, just boredom and frustration and you know it's not going to stop.. lol

It's a massive dissapointment to be honest as it initiated real anime appeal for me back when Naruto first aired, now it just drags out with really odd and awkward plots that seem like they are thought up spontaneously without any regard for actually telling an enjoyable main storyline. I wish it didn't end up annoying you due to random character thoughts (that are completely predictable and quite average) that happen literally every 5-10mins throught what is supposed to be an epic fight...

For me it detracts from the whole thing and you begin to question why you are even watching it.. Can't say I've had the same with Fairy Tail at all, yeah there were a few, but on the whole the story moves forward lot faster and is balanced in it's pacing, even Bleach was good to a point with moving forwards..

One question though, if you had to sit down and watch Naruto Shippuden for the first time, and it was filler/canon ep with some fighting involved and blood, yet 90% normal filler plot lines that included all the 'believe it' and 'im your best friend' crying kids etc (YOTA eps Comes to mind here!!); What would your honest opinion of it be and who do you think the target audience is REALLY aimed at?

Now, the same for a filler ep on FT, Bleach and One Piece lol  For me it's pretty different between them! :smile:

Edited by RhyZe UK

I actually enjoy Fairy Tail filler. As for Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto filler. It kills me inside just a little to watch them. They're boring and uneventful. Seeing as how Fairy Tail is using spin-offs instead I can see them animate Fairy Tail Ice Trail. Gray's background story or that other one Fairy Girls I think it is.

Edited by DeathTheKid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DeathTheKid said:

I actually enjoy Fairy Tail filler. As for Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto filler. It kills me inside just a little to watch them. They're boring and uneventful. Seeing as how Fairy Tail is using spin-offs instead I can see them animate Fairy Tail Ice Trail. Gray's background story or that other one Fairy Girls I think it is.

I wholeheartedly agree. Plus there's a spinoff with Wendy on her own adventure, I believe, so I wouldn't be surprised if that turns into an OVA or something. Same for the other spinoffs.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok following is a spoiler for dub watchers

Spoiler

i just figured out what the title cards have been doing all season

and why the last ep says Fairy Tail Zera

i from one of the line 

Says something about

moving on from 0 to A

it also happens to spell Zera

i wonder if that was planed back when writing the manga

thats also why by ep 5 the "0" is 50% transparent

and by ep 9 it's gone

also why 

Zero

is spelled in all caps with a 0 instead of an O

If your caught up on sub it's not a spoiler 

Edited by Pikanet128

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fairy tail was my first anime this the best anime I ever watched

I know there are other cool anime like one piece n naruto n all I like them too but fariy tail is different some how 

I love all! The characters From it erza Lucy Natsu gray juvia levi 

But laxus is my favorite oh n happy too he's so cute I don't like the eng dub version the sud is the best 

N the OP n End sound tracks a awesome 

I like masayume chasing OP love that track even though I don't understand a word from that is really good !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...