Worst Game You've Played

Koby

I would probably have to say Superman 64. Got it for like $20 back when getting reviews and info on games wasn't like how it is today. I thought this'll be pretty cool, an hour later I finally managed to get past the first level. A day and a half after that I got passed level 2-3. Having to restart every time you lost all your lives was horrid and very little explanation for anything was given. I wound up giving it to a friend who liked Superman, looking back on it now, I feel bad that I did, should have just thrown it away. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually I rarely play what I don't like and I tend to inform myself whether I might like a title or not.

Well, I really enjoyed the Spider Man 1 for PC and thought that Spider Man 2 had to be an improvement over the first game.

That thinking was a big mistake. The PC version sucked so bad, I stopped playing it instantaneously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shadowrun. I was looking for a game that fit the MMO shooter/ magic using style game. This one ended up being a step in the right direction for the genre, (it was 2007) but the gameplay and story was horrible. I drove out to Gamestop looking for something to play on Xbox Live, bought it, and popped it in. I literally played it for like 45 minutes then brought it back and demanded a refund. The guy behind the counter said I was like the third person to do this with that game and the guy gave me a full refund in cash. Another one was Blackhawk Down for the Xbox. It was just awful, I was looking for a multiplayer game to play cooperatively with my friends but, this game had such bad gameplay and it was so hard we just took it back and continued playing versus multiplayer on Halo.

Shadowrun. I was looking for a game that fit the MMO shooter/ magic using style game. This one ended up being a step in the right direction for the genre, (it was 2007) but the gameplay and story was horrible. I drove out to Gamestop looking for something to play on Xbox Live, bought it, and popped it in. I literally played it for like 45 minutes then brought it back and demanded a refund. The guy behind the counter said I was like the third person to do this with that game and the guy gave me a full refund in cash. Another one was Blackhawk Down for the Xbox. It was just awful, I was looking for a multiplayer game to play cooperatively with my friends but, this game had such bad gameplay and it was so hard we just took it back and continued playing versus multiplayer on Halo.

I liked the idea behind Shadowrun, its execution however was absolutely horrible!

I'd have to say that Tony Hawk's skateboarding game, was pretty lame bc it was pretty monotonous. And the ever "favored" X-2. Crash Bandicoot(all of them.) The breath of fire series. Quest 64. The chrono series, bc they just won't finish it. I mean the first two games are pretty good. But, where's the next chapter?! WTF... Earth Worm Jim. Super mario bros. 2. FF III, it was not too bad for most of the game, but after a certain point, it just bores me to tears.

All of the WWF games on nintendo 64. The music sucked, the graphics were lame. And, they controls were just...

FF IV, it was a total failure. I mean, I enjoyed playing final fantasy 1, more than that one lol. The xenosaga series, bc the second game didn't stay true to the original. Did they really think they could recraft the entire game from the original, and believe it would be a huge success. The second release took all of the epicness outta it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I really enjoyed mw2 a lot so I had good expectations for mw3 but tbh the graphics were the same as mw2 and online just got boring dead fast. I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The only thing I liked was the campaign. But maby that's just me :P.

Well I really enjoyed mw2 a lot so I had good expectations for mw3 but tbh the graphics were the same as mw2 and online just got boring dead fast. I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The only thing I liked was the campaign. But maby that's just me :P.

Hmm I might have to give it a go then just for the campaign, thx for the feedback!