Animes I should watch?

IHAFUF

If you feel like watching a mixture of action, comedy + a touch of epicness, watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann if you haven't watched it.

If you want an ongoing comedy + supernatural anime, watch Beelzebub. It's really hilarious.

Romance + comedy + action + slice of life = Angel Beats, a must watch in my own opinion.

And finally if you want something to cry about, watch Clannad and Clannad After Story.

If you feel like watching a mixture of action, comedy + a touch of epicness, watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann if you haven't watched it.

If you want an ongoing comedy + supernatural anime, watch Beelzebub. It's really hilarious.

Romance + comedy + action + slice of life = Angel Beats, a must watch in my own opinion.

And finally if you want something to cry about, watch Clannad and Clannad After Story.

After watched Angel Beats........... I was disappointed by the ending! #%$#^$%@^. There wasn't enough affection ):, No kiss or anything just hugging!

After watched Angel Beats........... I was disappointed by the ending! #%$#^$%@^. There wasn't enough affection ):, No kiss or anything just hugging!

Well, people have different ways of showing love hahaha! That is maybe what you call "conservative" love hahaha! I'm not sure though hhahahah! I'm just sad though, you didn't liked the ending hahah but I guess that's the way it goes. Have you watched the OVA and the 2min episode? We may see a sequel.

Well, people have different ways of showing love hahaha! That is maybe what you call "conservative" love hahaha! I'm not sure though hhahahah! I'm just sad though, you didn't liked the ending hahah but I guess that's the way it goes. Have you watched the OVA and the 2min episode? We may see a sequel.

I didn't like the ending because they didn't show enough :)

OVA and 2min ep? Link me?( Don't wory I found them.)

The 2min ep is confusing... Because in the last ep of Angel beats you see the guy chasing after Kanade so you would believe he disappeared when she said Thank you so many times to him.

Clannad's OVA really confused me, and it didn't make me cry unlike the stories of the characters from Angel Beats.

I didn't like the ending because they didn't show enough :)

OVA and 2min ep? Link me?( Don't wory I found them.)

The 2min ep is confusing... Because in the last ep of Angel beats you see the guy chasing after Kanade so you would believe he disappeared when she said Thank you so many times to him.

Clannad's OVA really confused me, and it didn't make me cry unlike the stories of the characters from Angel Beats.

Yes I do agree about the confusing part about Otonashi chasing Kanade in the ending of the series and the 2min ep showed that Otonashi was left there. In Clannad, OVA you mean the Tomoyo and Kyou Arc or the movie? The OVA's there are NOT story related. I think they made it for the fans of Tomoyo and Kyou. The movie I think, is also NOT story related. I watched the whole series in this order so that it didn't destroy the plot:

1.) Clannad

2.) After Story

3. - 5.) OVA's and movie (Tomoyo, Kyou, Movie)

The OVA's and movie I think is just an addition but not really that important in my opinion. Just focus on the Clannad and After Story. Finish it up to the After Story part. It's a must see really :)

Yes I do agree about the confusing part about Otonashi chasing Kanade in the ending of the series and the 2min ep showed that Otonashi was left there. In Clannad, OVA you mean the Tomoyo and Kyou Arc or the movie? The OVA's there are NOT story related. I think they made it for the fans of Tomoyo and Kyou. The movie I think, is also NOT story related. I watched the whole series in this order so that it didn't destroy the plot:

1.) Clannad

2.) After Story

3. - 5.) OVA's and movie (Tomoyo, Kyou, Movie)

The OVA's and movie I think is just an addition but not really that important in my opinion. Just focus on the Clannad and After Story. Finish it up to the After Story part. It's a must see really :)

Ha, I only watched all of the OVAs after I finished After Story. Kinda too many flashbacks xD