Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

anyone could guess about minato but up until the book was revealed kushina was a total mystery there was no hint no real mention of naruto's mother certainly never anything that could've suggested that she was the previous nine tails host so in effect this came as one hell of a shock, however it was mitigated by a bit in this chapter when nine tails knew kushina and knew her well, i began to suspect that those two had some sort of history but it never occured to me that she was a host

this chapter really put one of my theories about madara out the window i always thought that madara was responsible for the nine tale attack now it seems that something happened to kushina to make her lose control of the nine tales. bummer we got to wait two weeks to see what really happened but im happy to be learning more about naruto's family. maybe next we'll learn about sakura's family lol j/k

• 2 weeks later...

........I....okay I give up I've got absolutely no degrading joke or anything overally humorous to make of this, all I'll say, it was the most captivating chapter So far, I was in no way expecting this at all and it was well worth the two week delay now if you'll excuse me I'm about to write a letter of apology to every naruto fan I've ever made fun of,,,,,

........I....okay I give up I've got absolutely no degrading joke or anything overally humorous to make of this, all I'll say, it was the most captivating chapter So far, I was in no way expecting this at all and it was well worth the two week delay now if you'll excuse me I'm about to write a letter of apology to every naruto fan I've ever made fun of,,,,,

yes man very very intriguing chapter. kishimoto has definitely step up the anticipation and drama. things are getting more and more addictive and astonishing. A+ Chapter. well worth the wait. on a side note i cant believe we have 20 views and only 2 replies. this was really a great chapter well worth the discussion.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll, it was okay,

i mean, it gave a little insight into 16 years ago and all, but i was expecting a little more after waiting 2 weeks.

we all knew it was madara who did it.

in fact, the only new info we got is that sasuke's mom and kushina were really close and wanted the 2 to be friends (look how that turned out)

yes man very very intriguing chapter. kishimoto has definitely step up the anticipation and drama. things are getting more and more addictive and astonishing. A+ Chapter. well worth the wait. on a side note i cant believe we have 20 views and only 2 replies. this was really a great chapter well worth the discussion.

Hehe I think people here are just a bit too lazy to read, far less write a discussion about what they read.

that's perfectly right

dont spam the topic!!!!!!!!!!! there was no need to post this. on another note i dont know if you read the same chapter that i read but it was alot of new info revealed in the chapter, maybe you didnt comprehend everything thats was going on. maybe you should read it again.

seriously, you get called a spammer for every little thing these days.

anyway, i read it again, but like i said, there's no new info. it sucked because i was really looking forward to it and now they've gone ahead and made another cliff-hanger.

what do u want me to say? that it was good?

i cant say that cause i thought it sucked.

beside, u were the one who said no one had made any posts.

seriously, you get called a spammer for every little thing these days.

anyway, i read it again, but like i said, there's no new info. it sucked because i was really looking forward to it and now they've gone ahead and made another cliff-hanger.

what do u want me to say? that it was good?

i cant say that cause i thought it sucked.

beside, u were the one who said no one had made any posts.

do you know what spam is? let me guess you didnt read the forum rules did you when you post that something sucks or is GREAT you must explain why. and you still not reading and comprehending i can name several new things that was revealed about the chapter other than naruto's mom and sasukes mom being friends.

how many times do i have to say this :

it sucked because nothing new was revealed. and as usual, naruto just sat back and cried his baby face off again. besides, you're the one who's spamming now.

but don't let me stop you. what else was revealed?

so you knew the first hokages wife was from the whirlpool country, and that the whirlpool country was distant relatives of the senju's, and that the first's wife was a jinchuriki, and that the thirds wife over saw the birth of naruto? those are just a couple of "NEW" DETAILS that were revealed. i read the manga pretty throughly and comprehend whats going on. you probrobly speed read thru it.

ok, so she came from the whirlpool country.

dude, what i'm saying is that it could have been a lot better considering its' the 500'th issue.

instead, there's no colour, no special poll. nothing.

just another flashback.

besides, what use is knowing she's from the whirlpool country when it no longer exists.

although, i have to apologise, there is one new detail that's important.

we now know naruto is related to the senju.

so, this confirms that naruto and sasuke were destined to fight.