Spring 2011 Anime Season

RazorDan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this elsewhere but I really question the accuracy considering usually most stuff isn't announced till more than half way into the season before it and well the Winter season hasn't even began yet so this is a really really big head start.

Of what is shown.. these are what interest me:

Steins;Gate

Ao no Exorcist

of course the obligatory OVA's too:

.hack//Quantum

Queen's Blade

Highschool of the Dead

and come on.. what the hell is 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku? Why make that an Anime?

Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick finally the new apple seed anime is coming out, I was waiting for this since I heard about a while back. Others I'm looking forward to are, the highschool of the dead Ova of course, Queens Blade, Deadman's wonderland and the second Koe de Oshigoto Ova, the first part of it almost made a pedophile out of me.

Eh??? The Winter List I saw said that the Baka and Test OVA was coming out then??? I know the second season is supposed to air sometime in 2011. Was there just an error somewhere there??? If it's the second season then YAY!! (I doubt it's the OVA being pushed back since I think it was a DVD special OVA).

Anyway...The World God Only Knows Season 2!! =D

...That's it...

Also, I really don't think this is a finished list because neither bones nor J.C. Staff has anything up there, and for neither of them to produce something in a season is just strange.

Eh??? The Winter List I saw said that the Baka and Test OVA was coming out then??? I know the second season is supposed to air sometime in 2011. Was there just an error somewhere there??? If it's the second season then YAY!! (I doubt it's the OVA being pushed back since I think it was a DVD special OVA).

Also, I really don't think this is a finished list because neither bones nor J.C. Staff has anything up there, and for neither of them to produce something in a season is just strange.

like i said beefore its just the first version! and Baka to Test already has a confirmed second season

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8516/Baka_to_Test_to_Shoukanjuu_2

it is the OVA cuz the first ova ep is late February with the second in late march

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9471/Baka_to_Test_to_Shoukanjuu:_Matsuri