What if you found a death note ??

youngone88r

Thats a hard one...umm i guess like Light I would try it, not on someone i know and not on some one good. I would have been like light in his first few days with the death note. Once I figured out it was real I probably would not want it. sure their are people in this world who i guess you could say need to be punished but its not up to me to do so.

It's tough to say. I think it's possible for me to have turned out like Light. I would initially have good intentions but like Light i see myself becoming corrupt and losing sight of myself.

Quite the opposite for me.

I'd start out corrupt taking care of all my childhood bullies and other people that caused me bad memories.

THEN I'll go for my country's governmental leaders and make the world a better place.

I like that if you use it you'll go to neither heaven nor hell.

I just don't like being followed around by a shinigami. :electric_shock:

I'd make politicians I disapprove of humiliate themselves then publicly commit suicide and have them say they have angered the god of squirrels to leave a pattern letting future politicians know that there is something beyond science and human comprehension at work and unless they wish to die in a very embarrassing way, like showing up to a speech naked and confessing their love for Micheal Jackson and various fantasies thereto, they should make sure to keep the peoples best interests at heart. As for criminals, even the justice system is afraid to kill criminals for fear that they may kill an innocent man and there is always more to the tale then you will ever know, but a politician you can judge by his actions and the results thereof. I wouldn't make the world a better place, I'd force the world to better itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Nope, not innocents, I'll just kill criminals... but yes, I will pretend to be a god! >:D

If i am not mistaking wasn't that light's intention too? You know if you were to really do that you would eventually come to positions where you would need to kill multiple multiple innocent people to take out one criminal. I wonder what would you would do then......

"Justin Bieber meets his end in a twisted accident. It's said that while he was performing live on stage a grizzly bear appeared and attacked. Not only did the bear attack, but what seemed to be an entire zoo of vicious wildcats and ferocious animals also attacked. From what I'm hearing, the singer met his end by that of a rhinoceros horn. R.I.P Justin Bieber."

That's what the news lady or guy would say. Next thing you know, Snooki looks down the barrel of a gun...

I don't really have anything against Snooki or J.B, but basically what I'm trying to convey is that I'd do whatever the hell I want, without getting the Shinigami eyes. Also, I'd kill anyone that found out about it.

Pick it up and throw it into an active volcano. The world is messed up enough, I don't want to change it by force and disrupt natural balance (whatever is left of it at least). Also, I wouldn't want it to get into the hands of a lunatic like Light Yagami (yes fangirls I hate your beloved hero Light). L FTW! Justice shall prevail! B|