What if you found a death note ??

youngone88r

I would begin killing people that are criminals or just evil and I would do it in such a way that they couldn't deny my existence by covering it up, I would begin with world leaders that are corrupt, elliminating them would be easiest and I would control their actions before so that they write on the walls, "Kira's Judgment" or "God's Judgment" This will create a panic and then I will get the eye deal, and begin to kill all trouble makers eliminating them and if an L existed no matter how much he taunted me I would not react. I would know that unless I act he can do nothing, I will continue "deleting" people with no concern of location and try my best to act randomly without pattern etc.

O_O or I will just use the death note a a sketch book and doodle in it :P

The problem with taking out ciminals is that there will always be more to replace them there will never stop being crime because people never learn , take out terrorists and corrupt politicians and you might make a difference without having to kill to many people since most crimes can be put into catergories of necessity , want and anger which are done by criminals .

• 9 months later...

Sorry peoples but I'm with Light. But I would not be so obsessed with it and I take cercumstances in to the math before killing someone. I'd use it to make the world a better place and then make my self queen. Or I might become the world's greatest assassin for hire. Guess it depends on mood.