What if you found a death note ??

youngone88r

No I wouldnt try to wipe the world of all people I judge bad.

Id probly just get rid of a select one or two people Id like to if I wasnt afraid of the punishment for using the DeathNote.

If I remember right, the Shinigami said you can neither go to heaven or hell if you use it, your soul will become his to do whatever he wants for all eternity.

before i start using the death note, i will make sure i have this 2 things; a domain name and the info of a rich man on earth. example; zet.com and Zetzet.

-----

Zetzet, suicide. On [date-time], secretly finding out the name of the owner of zet.com domain. After he have the name, he contact the owner and buy the domain in absolute secrecy with all his money. After successfully acquiring the domain, he destroy all the transaction information so that nobody will ever know about it. The next day, gone insane because he realize that buying the domain is a mistake and regret because all the information about the transaction is destroyed. Unable to restrain himself from regretting his mistake, he plans a suicide without leaving any trace of his corpse to inflict a big shock and question for others. Within 5 hours, he execute the plan and dies.

-----

I would hide it, for no matter what i did with it, i could never live with myself with the guilt of murdering someone, and make sure no else would use it to prevent the rise of another Light.

Although if i see some case of Huge Injustice (like a child rapist getting freed for a technacality), i would write the guy's name. Even if i had to use the eyes to find it out.

• 2 weeks later...

God theres too many ways I would want to use it.... I cant decide lol.

Well since a person that uses it can neither go to heaven nor hell for an eternity and will know endless pain according to ryuuk, Ill have someone I know use it for me to take out a very specific couple of people who have done me wrong it feels like they dont deserve to be human, then Id probly either keep it for emergencies or just let the one that helped me have it.

No question at all I would use it. I could easily see myself using it on a large scale over time. No doubt Light was a genius but I wouldn't have been caught by killing the fake L early own. My sense of justice is way too strong to simply kill someone for trying to find me. Only killers, rapists and pedophiles with no doubt of guilt.