What if you found a death note ??

youngone88r

I am a very twisted individual, I would take out governments at first slowly reshaping the world in my image, manipulating everyone in the wold to worship me, and bow at my feet, then after quite some time of me getting bored of that I would then just make people come to my attention and kill then in bizarre ways for my entertainment!

I am a very twisted individual, I would take out governments at first slowly reshaping the world in my image, manipulating everyone in the wold to worship me, and bow at my feet, then after quite some time of me getting bored of that I would then just make people come to my attention and kill then in bizarre ways for my entertainment!

It's nice to know that you would kill people for your entertainment, I think thats why i would burn the death note if i found one.

I would have to consider your approach to be too, humane. My plan would be to make someone appear to have all the power and become dictator of the world. Once the world has become unified under one government, I would eliminate that government, throwing the world into chaos and destroying all life as we know it.

That, or use it to give the anime community the ultimate power in the universe. Now that I think about it, I'd probably pick the latter.

• 2 weeks later...
Omg, I'd put it back right where I found it o.o I'd be too scared to do anything with it.. I don't wanna any karma or bad things to happen to me.. (I'd probably crap myself if i saw Ryuk) D: .

If you touch the Death Note, you own it afterwards, and you can see Ryuk! Therefore, you would have to ask Ryuk or the Shinigami to erase your memories, and the Death Note will be given to someone else, possibly a killer. Would any of us want a real killer killing off our society with a notebook?