Forgotten Memories Mspaint Mural

The Welsh Paddy

Alright, it's kinda like Muj's 'Sign the Wall' thread. However, this is gonna be a mural, with images/drawings that represent you. Now, the rules.

- Do not make incredibly large pictures. Use your common sense here, I'm sure you'll be able to tell what's too big just by looking at other members images.

- You HAVE to use MSPaint. It's fun, simple, and is great for comical images. Plus it's something everyone has.

- No resizing other people's images, or the whole mural. You may, however, expand the canvas if you require more room for your addition to the mural.

- You must be able to host the image after you have added to it. If you don't have an image host, then sign up for one. Doesn't take long at all. I recommend http://www.photobucket.com Easy enough to use, and it doesn't take long to upload any images.

- Don't go ruining anyone else's image on the mural. You may have your's and someone else's, er, 'interact', through speech or something, but only with the approval of that other person.

- Don't make anything TOO offensive or rude. Keep it PG-13!!!

So, I'll start then!

MSPaint Mural #1

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...