The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

1 hour ago, Blitzepidemic said:

That was a great death scene, didn't expect the ending though.

Can some one tell me how Daryll knew that person, I don't remember seeing him in past episodes.

Obviously he was the one who took his crossbow in last season episode 6 of this season.. Daryl let him live and he screwed Daryl over: took the crossbow and his bike.

• Like 1

I knew the moment Daryl opted to go down the tracks after not wanting to on the way there would lead to trouble. So I fully expected one of them to die. Then when she went off and killed that walker in the car and went on her rant/monologue you knew it was over for her.

As for Carol leaving; I'm assuming she'll return Terminus-style to safe the day again from the outside.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Koby said:

Obviously he was the one who took his crossbow last season. Daryl let him live and he screwed Daryl over: took the crossbow and his bike.

I don't remember him losing his crossbow, but I do remember him losing his bike during an episode that made no sense. I'm a bit foggy, it's been awhile since rewatching the other seasons, he was walking in the woods with a couple and their daughter and some guy with his girlfriend stole the bike, or the two females died and the father took the bike. Something along those lines, it was one of those 'character' episodes in between major themes.

14 minutes ago, Blitzepidemic said:

I don't remember him losing his crossbow, but I do remember him losing his bike during an episode that made no sense. I'm a bit foggy, it's been awhile since rewatching the other seasons, he was walking in the woods with a couple and their daughter and some guy with his girlfriend stole the bike, or the two females died and the father took the bike. Something along those lines, it was one of those 'character' episodes in between major themes.

I said last season but it was actually the first half of this season. Season 6 Episode 6.

That guy was the one with the two girls you speak of.

94lMCRu.png

He took off with the bike and the crossbow. Daryl warned him that he was gonna be sorry.

NOQ0oca.png

More specifically he held the gun to Daryls face and made him hand the crossbow over to the girl, then he gave her the gun while he jumped on the bike and they rode off together.

BudvpQy.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, neodeathgod said:

They could not even show who it was that got the bat treatment so fans will be aching to know who it will be in season 7. Of course many people will know who read the comics or have heard about them who the victim is.

Doesn't guarantee it's the same person though. The tv series has drastically altered stuff in the past to kill off people who are still alive in the comics, or to keep people around who died in the comics, etc.. Then there is what happened to Rick in the comics that was omitted from the series.

• Like 1

As someone who loves to analyze The Walking Dead as a whole, I think the last episode was GENIUS. I read the comics, so i'm well aware of who is SUPPOSED to die... but I think people are hating the episode too much. The episode wasn't all about who Negan kills, it was the ending of a chapter. They had survived and rebuilt Alexandria - Rick had so much confidence because they had survived so much, but now is when the storyline of The Walking Dead gets dark. Throughout the last episode you could see Rick breaking, by looking at the bullet holes that he created awhile ago from killing the Wolves that were trying to surround him, by the time Negan goes up to him, his eyes are wild with distraught and failure, and most importantly - fear. Negan out numbered him by so many. Now, the most important characters for community are on their knees, vulnerable, and Negan has made it clear that someone has to die. That episode was to introduce Negan, to introduce his fear tactics, by trapping them, by slowly killing their hope. Also, the major thing that people are forgetting is that Morgan and Carol are now with the Kingdom. As a comic book reader, the Kingdom clearly rings a bell to other fellow readers. This episode was meant to be a terrifying introduction to Negan and his several number of people, but also the introduction to ANOTHER community of people. It closed the chapter of it being just Rick and the group, and the few people he met at Hilltop. Now in season 7, it will be the introduction to a much bigger world of living people. The making of the episode ended with Negan hitting the camera with lucielle. There is no indication of who he killed, and not even the actors know who dies. There is no way to figure out who dies by trying to slow motion the video and see who the bat lands on. He purposely went around in a random order. Only thing we know is that Rick and Carl did not die because of what he says before bashing in someone's head. I can't wait for the unedited speech that Negan is SUPPOSED to give with all the cursing when the DVD box set releases, it's more real to the comics. Now we wait until October!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, SoultakerSpirit said:

October 16 according to my sixth season DVD case.

Hmm... everywhere I look says October 23rd (including the official AMC website):

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/sneak-peek-of-the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere

September 25th: FTWD S02E13

October 2nd: FTWD S02E14-15

October 23rd: TWD S07E01

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoultakerSpirit said:

Cool. Wasn't sure since my DVD is over on my bookshelf. Lol. I thought Season 2 of FTWD was over?

Nope, still three episodes to go, but apparently finale will be two of them aired in one night.

They just split-aired S2 is all. First half aired earlier this year then it took a break over summer and picked back up last month.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...