The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

NOOOOOOO!!!

You can

stop crying... He didn't appear on Talking Dead and wasn't listed on the Memoriam list. Also there is some on set leaked photos of him standing next to Jesus which is a character that hasn't been introduced yet. So all signs point to him somehow surviving.

Not sure how to do the spoiler, but it doesn't look good to me from rumors on other sites.

I'm hoping this Jesus character is a latin american and not a disturbing spin like on that silly Z Nation, that would leave a bad taste and ruin the series.

It looked to me like they were eating the guy on top of him and not him.

and yeah Jesus is a latin-american.

As for spoilers it's:

[spoiler] text here [/spoiler]
  • Like 1

If it is true then god damn but i still hope its not so. I have not read the comics yet but i know about this jesus character a little so i expect him to be introduced this season. Also the way Ricks hand is injured makes me think that they may have him lose it as in the comics he did so in the governer storyline but again i hope not.

Walking Dead Renewed for Season 7

In what will go down as the least shocking TV development of the month, AMC has renewed The Walking Dead for Season 7. Companion series Talking Dead has also been picked up for another season.

In a refreshingly cheeky statement, AMC president Charlie Collier said, “Thank goodness someone had a Magic 8-Ball with them in our many long internal meetings about these renewals. When, on the third shake, ‘without a doubt’ filled the murky blue screen, we knew we had to proceed with new seasons of The Walking Dead and Talking Dead.

“All joking aside, we are so proud to share these shows with fans who have been so passionate, communicative and engaged,” the exec added. “We are grateful for and continually impressed by the talent, effort and excellence on continuous display by Robert Kirkman, Scott Gimple, Chris Hardwick and the many people with whom we partner to make these unique shows possible. The result: More Walking and Talking. Hooray.”

Despite the Season 6 premiere being down a tick in the ratings, Walking Dead remains a force of nature, with its most recent episode drawing 18.2 million viewers and 12 million adults 18-49 in live+3 data (which was up vs. the corresponding Season 5 episode). Meanwhile, last Sunday’s Talking Dead approached series highs with 7.3 million viewers and 4.6 million in the key demo.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2015, 6:19:43, Koby said:

It looked to me like they were eating the guy on top of him and not him.

Omg, its exactly what i was thinking,

Spoiler

like, 'omg dw, its just dude above him being eaten, dw, he is just screaming cuz of sight of terror of dude being eaten above him, not cuz of pain', but after the series i was convincing myself that its just fool's hope... But now youve risen my hopes again. x.x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I still can't believe they actually went there and had Carl lose his eye on the TV show. I knew it happened in the comics apparently but I figured it wouldn't make it into the TV show based on all the vast changes (such as Rick never losing his hand, etc...).

One of the better episodes in the last few years imo. Good to see Glenn and Daryl both back in town again and with Maggie.

• Like 1

It's back! Why did I think the season was done.

Edit - Great episode, but...There are two things I can't stand, overuse of laugh tracks and sound tracks, this episode had way, way, way too much of a sound track. I hope they don't make it a staple, because it would ruin the series for me. They seem to be experimenting with new things this season.

Edited by Blitzepidemic

One word describes this episode. Amazing! 

It was a great episode. Can not wait until next week. Episode 9 was definitely the best of the season if not the series. So much happens and so much badassness. 

I'm glad that kid died but hated that Ricks love interest was killed off as well. I was scared for Glenn. Glad the ginger showed up. :D

Edited by DeathTheKid

Just seen it and as they say shit got real. Funny thing is i was thinking "Will Carl lose an eye" like in the comic this season and them it happened a minute later. Was surprised when Ricks small group lost three and Carl an eye and after building up Rick having a relationship they off his love interest. This is why i rate TWD because they do things most series won't

and kill off characters a lot. I am glad there won't be any soppy lovey dovey stuff for Rick but now he has softened up a bit so he may be a better leader. Other things i liked was the all out battle against the mega herd and everyone coming back together and wimpy characters getting resolve to fight. The explosion was nice too. With the Negan stuff things are only going to get worse.

On 2/15/2016 at 3:45 PM, neodeathgod said:

Just seen it and as they say shit got real. Funny thing is i was thinking "Will Carl lose an eye" like in the comic this season and them it happened a minute later. Was surprised when Ricks small group lost three and Carl an eye and after building up Rick having a relationship they off his love interest. This is why i rate TWD because they do things most series won't

and kill off characters a lot. I am glad there won't be any soppy lovey dovey stuff for Rick but now he has softened up a bit so he may be a better leader. Other things i liked was the all out battle against the mega herd and everyone coming back together and wimpy characters getting resolve to fight. The explosion was nice too. With the Negan stuff things are only going to get worse.

Spoke too soon lol I'll spoiler it in case you haven't watched the latest episode since I am quoting you.

Spoiler

Pretty crazy episode. Was happy as shit at one movement then upset the next. This episode was real roller coaster so to speak lol. Rick and Darryl go out to scavenge and find a big ass truck stocked high with supplies only to lose it to a lake because of Jesus. Damnit Jesus lol. I'm assuming he'll be a big part of the series now? I don't read the comics so Idk if that's true or not but I can see it happening. Why else would they go through all that trouble this episode?

Rick and Machone? Was not expecting it tbh. Well not until the beginning of the episode where Machone was in a bathrobe. I hope they don't kill her off now like they did the blonde chick (I don't remember her name). Don't want it turning into Game of Thrones where every fan favorite dies.

It's a lot different than the comics in several regards. Just to name a few: Rick has only one hand in the comics and is sleeping with Andrea from what I'm told, but in the TV Show Andrea is dead.

I saw the Rick and Michone thing coming before they revealed it, but I still find a bit odd. They never really seemed to have much chemistry. She was sort of like a mother to Carl and definitely cared about him, but her and Rick often didn't seem to agree on some stuff; especially since the arrival to Alexandria where Rick was all "they aren't us, they can't be us" yada yada.

Jesus seemed pretty cool, but he made Rick and Daryl seem pretty ignorant. I blame Rick's poor parking skills for the loss of the truck. You have an entire pasture to park at and you decide to back up to a hill on a pond/lake? I knew the moment he got out of the truck what the future held for said truck.

Funny he had some mints in his pocket though. Cheap substitute for toothpaste eh? xD

As for Carl's eye, they apparently stated on Talking Dead that the bullet grazed the side of his eye socket and it was shattered bone that took out his eye; hence why he didn't die. I thought it was completely unrealistic for a bullet to just stop in the eye like that and not take out the brain; but the explanation completely made sense so figured I'd share. Carl has bad luck around guns though haha. Second season he was shot with a deer rifle.

• Like 2

The episode will probably be the only ep to have some humor in it and to let the characters have some breathing space before the new big evil bad comes in. I heard rumors of Michone and Rick getting it on just before i watched it and was hoping it was not true. Don't get me wrong i like them both a lot but one of the things i like about TWD is that it does not go overboard with the lovey dovey stuff and i hope they will not have time for it and knowing a bit from the comics of whats to come i doubt they will.

I know they have changed things a lot but i prefare them to be comrades rather then lovers. In their world it seems all love does not last long. I would be shocked if they did kill mochone off but i highly doubt that will happen. And Jesus i heard about him a while back so i know where its going with that story line to an extent.

One thing i heard was a statement from Rick's actor saying that when he read the script for the rest of season 6 it made him feel sick to the stomach so take it that means things are going to be worse then ever for the survivers from now on.

On 3/4/2016 at 9:52 PM, filler bunny said:

I still don't think TWD can surpass the Governor.

Really? I thought episode S06E09 did just that.

Spoilering this in case you read this before you watch the latest episode.

Spoiler

Latest episode was pretty good. Was expecting more of a fight from the Saviors this time around. I did however expect them to have more than one compound. I wouldn't doubt that Rick's group will have to deal with these so called "Saviors" for the rest of the series. Seems like TWD will be keeping up with it's great showings next week as well.

• 2 weeks later...