Ctrl+v

shinji

(from a place where I am extemely PO'd right now)

OOC: Since i have explained how this is obviously fair to do, I am going to keep posting this. If you do not like it, the ban me from this RPG, I will post elswhere here. I am not going to explain repeatedely the obvious facts. I am a guy interested in military strategy, I would think all these faults and advantages through. So stop abusing your power and see that someone extremely intersted in militaric strategy would see pros and cons of a attack like this.

--------------------------------------

But the volley only happened once, as the fourth army infantry and archers had snuck over the cliff and unleashed a furious volley of arrows at them. They fired off flaming arrows, from both sides of the cliff, and burned most of the Ori catapults to the ground.

Now the long range catapults were to far back to be effected by the Ori Catapults, but close enough to do severe damage to the attackers. They unleashed volleys of firey rocks, and when they hit the ground, it went ablze with branches and dead grass that had been places under a thin layer of dirt, about 1/3 the way in the charging advancers. The calvary was uneffected because it had done its part and they retreated. The enemy followed, right into a trap.

The Oliphaunts started dropping like flies as most of them ran right into a series of concealed trenches, wich the calvary bipassed, knowing the safe passage. Some oliphants made it through the trenaches, and right into a barrier. Trees used for a temporary fort(think Roman Empire tactic) had been set up as large pikes that drove into the charging beasts, dropping them. T

here was 5 more lines of these, but nothing could make it there, for the archers of the 4th started unleashing flaming arrows, wich hit the cover of the trenches, which were branches and grass covered by dirt with them drenched in chemicals, simular to the Ori tactics. The area lit ablaze, starteling many of the few remaining Beast and burning them, and also burning many of the Spearmen guarding them. The last stroke was the balance of the 1st archers unleashing there flaming arrows and spear launchers(think Gladiators begging) as well. They would find it even harder to go back the way they came. This was unexpected, but it was met with ingenius planning for regular calvary.