• Goblin Slayer
    • Iroduku: The World in Colors
    • Pingu in the City
    • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
    • Release the Spyce
    • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    • Zombie Land Saga

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/21/2019 at 06:50 PM

You may vote for one and only one series that aired this last Fall season and is included in this poll that you think deserves to be Anime of Fall 2018.

You only get to vote once.

*Anime series are alphabetically ordered for this poll.

Voting ends February 21st.

If your favorite isn't listed then it's your own fault. There was a nominations thread up for a while for everyone to nominate their favorite for this poll. The options here are what was nominated by everyone. We'll run a similar nomination and poll at the end of the Winter 2018-2019 season so be sure to look for it.

This holiday season has been outstanding, with a sizeable pool of amazing anime series to choose from. It's frankly a little hard to decide as there are more than a couple of entries I found very refreshing and enjoyed immensely. But if I had to pick one favourite, I would without a second thought, go for Bloom into You. Grounded and likeable characters, a low key yet captivating romance story and very neat presentation - as a long time fan of the manga, nothing else that came out this season (heck, the entire 2018) beats it in my eyes.

If anyone here has yet to watch it, I highly recommend checking it out. The series is sort of a slow burn though and the first chapter/episode can feel a bit weird, so please try not to lose interest too soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koby said:

smh at those trolling the aots results with pingu just because Scyrous is bribing with nudes. 😢

I will be true to my nomination, I can't be bought. Maybe.

2 hours ago, Scyrous said:

i will gladly send people noots if that's what i need to do to save pingu

Admitted bribery, you are in a lot of trouble, unless... *cough*

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 5:33 PM, gskumar said:

This time we got good no of votes(67) better than previous AoTS,may be reaching 100 votes may not be difficult given we are just half way through the time period. I hope we can get it.

I hope so, but the number of voters decreases as the time passes by.

As of the moment, we have 72 members who have voted.

40 minutes ago, LelouchVBritannia said:

I hope so, but the number of voters decreases as the time passes by.

As of the moment, we have 72 members who have voted.

I hope it doesn't. 

I always feel happy to see my favourite anime is being recognised, I hope everyone thinks the same and votes for their favourite.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, Koby said:

Honestly didn't expect Fairy Tail to make such a commotion in the polling.

Why? I'm a big fan, although it was hard to decide with Slime and Goblin Slayers... Those are good too.

Pingu in the City? Can't say I watched that in all fairness. 😋

• Haha 1

Actually I am surprised people voting for the show which isn't even completed airing. If it is just based on few episodes then Goblin slayer is no doubt the winner but overall GS has zero potential for a AoTS. It just had the serious head start with that infamous scene. If at all Irodoku, bloom into you or zombie land may be good to see, it may not be awesome but were really wholesome shows. Though I haven't seen first two but most of the reviews are positive. Zombie land saga was also good except that CGI idol performance. 

Edited by gskumar
English and consistency
  • Confused 1

• Koby unfeatured and unpinned this topic