Anime to watch list.

I'm kinda tired of the shows I've been watching. I haven't watched a ton of Anime, but what I have watched always leaves my heart full. I would watch more if I knew much about it. What I have watched is either just extremely popular or has been recommended by a friend. I just finished Erased and I LOVED it. Here is a list of what I have watched. Help me make a new list of anime to start watching!

Anime I've most enjoyed: 

Erased

SAO

Your Name

Soul Eater

Attack on Titan

Anime I watched that was good, but not my favorite:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Madoka magica

Beserk

Fairy Tale (Only watched half. Loved it in the begging, but got boring as it went on)

I love action, but the anime I've most enjoyed has romance too. Other then that I'm not sure what I like. Last thing is I want to stay away from anime that have a million season already. New or old and short are perfect.

Recommendations for stuff like your name would be anything Makoto Shinkai, Mamoru Hosoda, and Studio Ghibli (a lot are done by Hayao Miyazaki). For series, you can try stuff from Key/VisualArts like Clannad, Air, etc.

You can also make a MyAnimeList account, add the shows you have watched and check the recommendations on your favorite shows to find more similar to them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ragnawind said:

Recommendations for stuff like your name would be anything Makoto Shinkai, Mamoru Hosoda, and Studio Ghibli (a lot are done by Hayao Miyazaki). For series, you can try stuff from Key/VisualArts like Clannad, Air, etc.

You can also make a MyAnimeList account, add the shows you have watched and check the recommendations on your favorite shows to find more similar to them.

This sounds great! Thanks a lot!