What is Your Favorite Youtube Channel to Binge?

pinkmattered

I watch a lot of let's plays in the background when doing download and upload stuff. Now watching Dark Souls 3 by Mental Fox. Great game. Dark Souls 2 was in my opinion art style wise a pretty bad game. The game was good gameplay wise but the art direction was all over the place. The first Dark Souls and the third are masterpieces. First is the best. Demon's souls is still a legend though, they all can't touch Demon's souls. Bloodborne is equal to Demon's Souls and one of my favorite games ever. Incredible! They should have called it Van Helsing: The Game!

I love bingewatching videos by people from ChezApocalypse. Lindsay Ellis (Nostalgia Chick, Loose Cannon, video essays about movies (the ongoing series about Transformers movies is so good!)), Todd in the Shadows, Brows Held High...it's fun AND educational. Also I find myself every summer having the need to bingewatch all the AVGN videos.

Edited by Jokmank

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Most of my time on YouTube is usually spent on binging on Pokémon YouTubers (mainly smaller/moderate ones, not so much on the big name ones) as well as retro gaming-related content (I.E.: playthroughs, speedruns, unused game content, bugs/glitches in older games and the like).

Edited by Meepit Overlord

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...