Forestechoes on youtube

1 hour ago, Forestechoes said:

well i can use transitions and key changes they don't have to be the same key :) but  it's a way of keeping track what i have done and keeping things nice and orderly :D 

just started working on Fate zero's grief done on my arranging keyboard, lots and lots of echo and effect added to the notes to make it alike to the original.

They don't have to it just almost always fits if it's the same key for obvious reasons. Could you imagine if you couldn't switch keys and scales without it sounding "off?" DJing'd be hard afxDwell unless it's house music:haha:

• Like 1

indeed, it is simpler that way, but if you ever play japanese music from game and animes you see that key changes are frequent. 

Key music from clannad, kanon,Rewrite and Air . angel beats, Charlotte (in the case of Jun Maeda).

Playing stuff from final fantasy got me used to having to change keys alot, certain tunes had up to 7 key changes (each one to a different key), or like an old Final fantasy song change every bar, back and forth between C major and Eflat (an ff4 tune). 

Still it's always takes a bit of thinking time when the keys with 6-7 sharps/flats appear as this often leads to double flats or sharps :P

• Like 1

I do have high quality flac versions however i do need to edit them to remove a click at the beginning for them to be usable,  is there maybe a program online you can find where u convert youtube vids into audio files, i don't really have sharing capability i have no filesharing sites i'm a part of hmmm, maybe i should get one and put my audio files up on the youtube channel so people can hear them. something to think about :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forestechoes said:

I do have high quality flac versions however i do need to edit them to remove a click at the beginning for them to be usable,  is there maybe a program online you can find where u convert youtube vids into audio files, i don't really have sharing capability i have no filesharing sites i'm a part of hmmm, maybe i should get one and put my audio files up on the youtube channel so people can hear them. something to think about :)

Soundcloud gives a dl option. As a DJ I find that the 3 hours they give free accounts is NOTHING but since your doing piano pieces 3 hours should suffice

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

my tunes are starting to get a bit longer, but to start of my tunes were quite short, as i said before i will be merging shorter tunes with others from the same series, some interesting animes i haven't covered before are coming up, and i'll release a new piano tune today.

I'm starting to play around with editing the videos a little, adding better titles and sometimes more interesting filters to make the videos more visually appealing, and at some point in the future i'll invest some money into a better camera, and in some cases may shoot 2 video angles at once to make things more interesting, although i am still learning the whole video editing by experimenting so i hope they just improve over time.

And of course slowly but surely i hope to get more views and subscribers, My Noragami tune has surpassed 90 views and Amagi Brilliant parks Solitude has reached 79, so there's a small success over 800 views from 45+ countries.  It's a start.

Edited by Forestechoes
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forestechoes said:

my tunes are starting to get a bit longer, but to start of my tunes were quite short, as i said before i will be merging shorter tunes with others from the same series, some interesting animes i haven't covered before are coming up, and i'll release a new piano tune today.

I'm starting to play around with editing the videos a little, adding better titles and sometimes more interesting filters to make the videos more visually appealing, and at some point in the future i'll invest some money into a better camera, and in some cases may shoot 2 video angles at once to make things more interesting, although i am still learning the whole video editing by experimenting so i hope they just improve over time.

And of course slowly but surely i hope to get more views and subscribers, My Noragami tune has surpassed 90 views and Amagi Brilliant parks Solitude has reached 79, so there's a small success over 800 views from 45+ countries.  It's a start.

Yea I feel, I have one mix from like 3 years ago with +4,700 plays but none of my others have more than 100 lmao (actually one does but only one)

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

no i hadn't heard of these, it's not quite the same as what i'm doing :P

after all i'm mainly about live performance videos, although i will cover some Legend of Zelda at some point :) (on a new instrument not yet seen on my videos at some point).

got to arrange and tab many tune's of different instruments before  i can start that project however , gonna take a while :D

Edited by Forestechoes
  • Like 1