Forestechoes on youtube

I can't say i have, i will look them up :).  thanks for subscribing.

I wish i started recording video's years ago, i wonder how many video's i'd have by now :D i have many hundreds planned with just the sheet music and stuff i have now, and more comes out all the time.

Got a Moribito tune i'm working on that had no sheet music so i have to write the whole thing myself by listening to the original soundtrack on youtube. 

Shnabubula seems to do some pretty obscure stuff (although they don't seem to have any actual live videos) , i'll have to use my Tremonti Prs Se guitar at some point down the line. start with something like Naruto's Oh student teacher affection, and maybe some fairy tail stuff in the future, so many cover possibilities. 

Quite  a bit of  work to do for one guy on his own to do :P but i will keep my channel going for years to come and hope someday it gets a bit more popular :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forestechoes said:

I started with lots of quick and easy tunes to build the library, but i think where possible i will merge multiple shorts songs in the future into one video if they are from the same series for songs under a minute especially.

You could also seamlessly merge songs that are in the same scale:D

• Like 1

well i can use transitions and key changes they don't have to be the same key :) but  it's a way of keeping track what i have done and keeping things nice and orderly :D 

just started working on Fate zero's grief done on my arranging keyboard, lots and lots of echo and effect added to the notes to make it alike to the original.

Edited by Forestechoes
typo
  • Like 1