What is the rarest Xbox/Playstation game you have?

I personally don't have any rare Xbox or Playstation games. One because I don't play the Playstation and 2 I lost a big portion of my xbox games. So.. What do yall have that you'd consider "rare"?

I don't have but maybe 2 or 3 games on the X360, but they aren't that rare. As for Playstation, I have Tales of Destiny and Tales of Destiny II (Tales of Eternia) on PS1 that are pretty rare and expensive, as well as Koudelka. I don't think many, if any, of my PS2-4 games can really be considered rare, though, unless you count LEs, like Wild ARMs 5 and the 2 Mana Khemia Games on PS2, or even Suikoden V, though it is not an LE.

I'm not sure.

I've got the whole .hack series for the PS2, and I'm told they're pretty pricey.

I've also got an insane amount of Atlus games, including the original Revelations: Persona and Rule of Rose.

So...yeah.

Also I have three versions of Marvel VS Capcom 2.
Xbox - Dreamcast - PS2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Killua said:

Well I have a lot of ps2 games that for some reason I can run them in my ps3. I used to have a ps2 but it broke, I had it for 8 years.

If you have a launch model PS3, that is why you can play PS2 games on it. They have hardware-based PS2 emulation, since they come with the PS2's Emotion-Engine built-in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...