What is the rarest Xbox/Playstation game you have?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, EinsamerWandere said:

Don't know that they're all that rare but I have Lunar and Lunar 2 as well as the Arc the Lad Collection from Working Designs. Saga Frontier 1 and 2, Valkyrie Profile and Xenogears from Squaresoft.

Very jealous of all of these. I sold many of them off years ago in the PS1 transition to PS2 era. Valkyrie Profile seems more rare than the rest but is almost always being sold on Ebay. Lunar 1/2 and Arc the Lad I see fairly often at retro game stores but they don't come cheap. All of those are worth a good amount of money. It's funny how some of these games while not rare are topping out in value, where it used to be the rarer the game the higher the value. 

I don't think I have very many rare games. Some that I'm very happy to still have in my collection are Secret of Mana, A Link to the Past, Turtles in Time, Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, FFVII (original not greatest hits), Metal Gear Solid (OG), RE2 (OG), Street Fighter Anniversary (first time I got 3rd Strike on home console). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...