Official Vent Thread

Arian

Question, that green elephant thing, is that a womanly toy or am I just imagining things? Cactus could work as well for masochistic women (or men) :beat_brick:

By the way, I wish I moved as fast as him, my room would be clean in no time. But I on the other hand am a master at catching flies with my hand. Made kids cry as a kid when I catched them and afterwards the flies would walk over my hands after lying still for a moment. I told them the fly was dead and then he hopped back alive. The men in my family all have very quick hands for some reason. Should have become a magician ;)

• Like 1

A friend of mine suggested that we do acid last night since he doesn't have work today (disclaimer: don't do drugs, drugs are bad. If you're already doing them make sure you're being responsible and stay safe and all that shit) so at 12 he asks me if I'm gonna be up in an hour and he never came kept me up all night for nothing:mother-fickerwas:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Know what the funny thing is, I now see Batman on Acid, tripping through town yelling at hookers at the end of the street asking how much they cost. In actuality they being normal women waiting for a taxi.

a96829d47be0074c95734191085785ab.jpg

Alfred: "Quick Barbara, I'm afraid Bruce has been drugged by the Mad Hatter again. He's acting like a diva and playing with his Lego sets like a madman"

• Like 1

Dammit! I bought a chocolate bar today and it has "Classic Wheels" written on it and a pretty label. I bought it thinking there were auto mobile chocolate in it and stuff all exited, never eating chocolate so all happy to get some finally and even get some with vehicles. I just opened it. GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!! It's the freaking cheapest piece of chocolate I have ever seen! I fell for it. I judged a book by it's goddamn cover! I think the packaging is more expensive than the chocolate! Can't look myself in the mirror ever again, oops, just did. And again. Let's just say, I'm very disappointed. I don't even want to taste it. It even smells cheap.

Sigh... I wanted vroom vroom chocolate! That's all I wanted! Why!

I want my mommy!!!!

But really, I am very disappointed at this.

Next time on Baby Adult: Will he take a bite out of disappointment or not? Find out, next time on Baby Adult Z!

I think we can confirm we are opposites :boss:

But opposites attract, I think it's funny. I have never drank alcohol in my life and never used drugs in my life. Goodie 2 shoes. Yeah boi! My drugs are dopamine and serotonin!

Anyway, I hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon!

Edited by UnknownNinja

24 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

I think we can confirm we are opposites :boss:

But opposites attract, I think it's funny. I have never drank alcohol in my life and never used drugs in my life. Goodie 2 shoes. Yeah boi! My drugs are dopamine and serotonin!

Yea from what I've seen I'm the only one on here who drinks heavily and uses where I come from everyone my age drinks and smokes not that I blame it on my environment I woulda got into the shit either way. It was the same in high school except for the honors kids whom I had classes with up until 10th when I dropped all my honors classes which was odd cuz I was like the only honors kid who got fucked up so I never really fit in with anyone cuz I was too out of control for the honors kids and I wasn't cool enough to hang out with the degenerates so I ended up getting stuck with dirtbags nobody else wanted to hang out with. I think drugs can be very beneficial when used properly but I have a very addictive personality so I usually don't, a real double edged sword in my opinion. Alcohol's pure garbage no matter what. Getting fucked up is a lot of fun but I advise against it if you're already getting by without it. Cleaning up after yourself when you go overboard sure as hell isn't fun.

• Like 1

Ah, think we aren't so different after all. I also have an addictive personality. Can control it very well thank god but mine are gambling, collecting and soft drinks. And I know, from my family that alcohol and drugs are just a no go so I never started. When the man that raised you hits beats you and your mom to a pulp when he is drunk, you learn quickly. Hope I never start because I probably will get addicted VERY easily.

I don't have a gambling problem by the way if anyone thinks that. I say I have a gambling problem because if I see a gambling machine with the blinking lights, my mind goes blank and I just have to use it. As a kid I got money once from my mom and put it all in it and went mental at a circus. Learned my lesson, never did it EVER again. But still, if I see one, it's like a beautiful woman, flirting with me. I have the same with Atari consoles, the sound effects just make me happy and want to play. So incredibly weird.

In my early childhood I was incredibly addicted to cola and drank almost 2 tot 3 bottles a day. Not very healthy. Now I can't drink sugar anymore, can only drink water but I feel way different and better. That stuff is really poison you know. Your skin changes, mood changes, everything. But every time I see a commercial or see someone drink cola or another soft drink, it's like someone that stopped smoking sees someone smoking. I just want one. It's pretty bad. I can start sweeting.

But thankfully I have an enormously strong will and I can't do all that stuff because of medication and stuff so I would literally die if I would take alcohol, soft drinks or too much sugars in food. Dying takes the fun out of things quickly ;)

I worked with addicts and I fully respect them, they can't do a damn thing about it. Some have the will, some don't but it's not their fault. They are born that way. I respect it and just let them fight their demons and support where I can. Most people judge, look down upon them, that is not okay.

Edit: And by the way, you are not the only one on here who is like that, you just have the guts to say it and I respect you for it!

Edited by UnknownNinja
  • Like 1

@UnknownNinja My family is also notoriously addictive, I think every generation has had their share of addiction, and that's why I avoid not only drugs and alcohol but caffeine and gambling and anything I know could be potentially dangerous if taken too far

Lol and yet my sobriety is something that forever frustrates me because declining alcohol is not something my peers take too kindly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pinkmattered said:

Lol and yet my sobriety is something that forever frustrates me because declining alcohol is not something my peers take too kindly

I say, f them, it's your life, I know about this problem but I am never drunk and still am always the most craziest and liveliest person at a party. You don't need any alcohol or drugs to be alive and fun at a party, I am the proof of that.

And if you can ride a car, I can't unfortunately, you can be the dedicated driver, and that is worth A LOT!

50 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Ah, think we aren't so different after all. I also have an addictive personality. Can control it very well thank god but mine are gambling, collecting and soft drinks. And I know, from my family that alcohol and drugs are just a no go so I never started. When the man that raised you hits beats you and your mom to a pulp when he is drunk, you learn quickly. Hope I never start because I probably will get addicted VERY easily.

I don't have a gambling problem by the way if anyone thinks that. I say I have a gambling problem because if I see a gambling machine with the blinking lights, my mind goes blank and I just have to use it. As a kid I got money once from my mom and put it all in it and went mental at a circus. Learned my lesson, never did it EVER again. But still, if I see one, it's like a beautiful woman, flirting with me. I have the same with Atari consoles, the sound effects just make me happy and want to play. So incredibly weird.

In my early childhood I was incredibly addicted to cola and drank almost 2 tot 3 bottles a day. Not very healthy. Now I can't drink sugar anymore, can only drink water but I feel way different and better. That stuff is really poison you know. Your skin changes, mood changes, everything. But every time I see a commercial or see someone drink cola or another soft drink, it's like someone that stopped smoking sees someone smoking. I just want one. It's pretty bad. I can start sweeting.

But thankfully I have an enormously strong will and I can't do all that stuff because of medication and stuff so I would literally die if I would take alcohol, soft drinks or too much sugars in food. Dying takes the fun out of things quickly ;)

I worked with addicts and I fully respect them, they can't do a damn thing about it. Some have the will, some don't but it's not their fault. They are born that way. I respect it and just let them fight their demons and support where I can. Most people judge, look down upon them, that is not okay.

Edit: And by the way, you are not the only one on here who is like that, you just have the guts to say it and I respect you for it!

Soda huh? I fucking hate soda now, everything about it. The taste, the way it feels all sticky and dirty and leaves your throat kinda dry, everything. I do have quite a caffeine problem tho I've been drinking 4-5 cans of red bull a day since middle school which can't be healthy. Sorry to hear about the father figure in your life that sounds absolutely awful. It really sucks when you don't have both parents trust me I know. And you're right most people look down and judge especially the goody two shoes types cuz a lot of them think they're better than anyone who drinks or smokes or uses cuz they don't. I really like the non judgmental goody two shoes types, extremely friendly people:P

52 minutes ago, pinkmattered said:

That sucks. Idk y people are like that. Like you're less of a person for turning down poison. All of my friends are the same with weed. There was this one kid out of all of us who didn't smoke all throughout high school and we would non stop peer pressure him. I did too cuz I'm one of those stoners who look at weed as this "harmless magical elixir" with all sorts of medical benefits although in the hands of someone undisciplined can lead to you becoming a completely unmotivated couch potato and cuz he was a heavy drinker (in early high school like 9th grade I didn't drink I didn't do any drugs other than weed I really cared about not fucking up my mind and body but I was dealing with a severe depression since mddle school that I'm still dealing with and in 10th I totally went off the fucking deep end) so I'd always be like quit drinking get on weed. Ironically he not only smokes weed but is the biggest weed dealer in my town now (which he's not even from he's a few towns over). Now that my nose is having all these problems I can't smoke anymore and it absolutely kiils me not only cuz it's something I really enjoy but all my friends are shoving free weed in my face I'm not supposed to have and it kills me plus they don't take too kindly tono either they understand why I'm saying no but they still see it as insulting to turn down free weed and they don't know just how severe my nasa problems are either.