Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arian

Official Vent Thread

295 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, UnknownNinja said:

I love Rush Hour!

Whatever happened to Chris Tucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, manc4life said:

I know right she is so cute. Thanks UnknownNinja

 

Kurumi-Ebisuzawa-Gakkougurashi-Capture-F

 

 

omg I love Kurumi:x

AND THE SHOVEL:grimace:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

omg I love Kurumi:x

AND THE SHOVEL:grimace:

She is the best the whole series, not like there were many other but still

 

17ef6f0e6483f5ca165385e41e491bd4e9a6f653

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edited by manc4life
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck not being able to drive there's nothing but quick noodles in the house and all the delivery places that are good have wayyy too high a order minimum for delivery and all the others are just plain awful I'd rather just eat the quick noodles and suck it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Tucker is one of the few people that made me almost pee my pants. Shame that sort of comedy is not really liked anymore.

 

Make room for REAL comedy like Adam Sandler. Because that shit is funny! (sarcasm). Or romantic comedy #969, even me adding the 69 is funnier. There are some good ones, don't get me wrong, I don't like nagging about movies but if I hear about a Chris Tucker movie, I would smile like @DabDeity710 when he finds a new hentai source ;)

 

When I watched the Rush Hour 1 gag reel, I had a stomach ache for a few hours from laughing and I don't laugh easily. That was mental! The scene with the giant man was just too much to handle. My mom was watching with me and she never laughs and was crying from laughter. I think kids would love it.

 

I miss those old movies, like Home Alone 2 with the bricks, or Lethal Weapon on the toilet or with that dog (not spoilers). Back in the day you had tons of those movies. Now, not really that many. Humor is a bit about satire and insults. I don't like that. In fact, I hate it. I watch Laurel and Hardy often these days and love it! Just classic! Even some old Mr. Bean can crack me up. People find it old fashioned crap these days, I don't care. I love it!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnknownNinja said:

When I watched the Rush Hour 1 gag reel, I had a stomach ache for a few hours from laughing and I don't laugh easily. That was mental! The scene with the giant man was just too much to handle. My mom was watching with me and she never laughs and was crying from laughter. I think kids would love it.

I love when it takes Jackie Chan a full 10 minutes to say Madison Square Garden:haha:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnknownNinja said:

Even some old Mr. Bean can crack me up. People find it old fashioned crap these days, I don't care. I love it!

 

Love classic Mr. Bean, funny as hell.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

I love when it takes Jackie Chan a full 10 minutes to say Madison Square Garden:haha:

 

I remember that on very well, that was fantastic! I had a friend over and he was rolling over the floor. And Jackie is such a humble and sweet guy! Love him! Always have and always will!

 

2 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

Love classic Mr. Bean, funny as hell.

 

Teddy doesn't :beat_plaster:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

I miss those old movies, like Home Alone 2 with the bricks, or Lethal Weapon on the toilet or with that dog (not spoilers). Back in the day you had tons of those movies. Now, not really that many. Humor is a bit about satire and insults. I don't like that. In fact, I hate it. I watch Laurel and Hardy often these days and love it! Just classic! Even some old Mr. Bean can crack me up. People find it old fashioned crap these days, I don't care. I love it!

omfg the toilet scene:haha:haven't seen Laurel and Hardy, always meant to, the caricatures of them in the old theatrical cartoons are hilarious. I live satire when it's clever, shit's hilarious. I love a lot of old school comedy: Three Stooges, Buster Keaton, Marx Brothers, especially Charlie Chaplin.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

omfg the toilet scene:haha:haven't seen Laurel and Hardy, always meant to, the caricatures of them in the old theatrical cartoons are hilarious. I live satire when it's clever, shit's hilarious. I love a lot of old school comedy: Three Stooges, Buster Keaton, Marx Brothers, especially Charlie Chaplin.

 

Those are all fantastic!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

I would smile like @DabDeity710 when he finds a new hentai source ;)

Hentai can be cool. What I really like is pin up art:sexy_girl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Hentai can be cool. What I really like is pin up art:sexy_girl:

 

Ah!

 

Present for you:

 

c56e2e8765a8aef6c206625e4192b57f--pin-up

 

She got cupcakes in her what? Damn girl, I know you want to sell cupcakes but this is some kinky shit!

 

I had pretty kinky ones but let's keep it women friendly shall we? He says after cursing like a sailor...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now