Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most probably Naruto will end up with Hinata. Cause if it happens that Sasuke goes back to the village, he would obviously end up with Sakura and we all know Sakura's feelings are for Sasuke which Naruto respects.

With regards to NaruHina, since Hinata's confession to him, Naruto never rejected her. He even worries for her in episode 168 when he saw the damage that had been done to Konoha after he became a Kyuubi while fighting Pain (because he thinks he killed Hinata and destroyed the village while he's in Kyubi mode). He just felt relieved and cried when he still felt Hinata's chakra.

That only shows how important she is to him. And yeah, there are a lot of other scenes from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden which proves that Naruto really cares for Hinata.

• 3 weeks later...
he does care for hinata, heres a couple of examples of why. during the chunin exams when neji almost killed hinata, naruto swore revenge on neji for hinata and wanted to kill neji for what he did to her, also when pain almost killed hinata he was so angry that he immediately went into 6 tails fox mode. theres more examples i could give you but that would take all day. lol these are the most glaring examples that naruto DOES care for and possible loves hinata

i totaly agree with raikagesama,

i think he will end up with hinata

• 2 weeks later...