Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Final Episode Ever

Naruto fights Madara, uses too much Toad Sage chakra, transforms into a toad and marries a female toad. The final scene will be the female leaving millions of toad eggs in a pond...while Toad Naruto is seen writing the latest chapter of Icha Icha, imagining gang-banging every girl in the Naruto universe simultaneously with his Shadow Clones - yes this includes Granny Chiyo!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to say, Sakura's affection towards Naruto has been a slow process that has built up over time while Hinata's is a crush where they just instantly liked them, sort of the same that Naruto is to Sakura just she's way WAY more shy about it.

I could see either but Naruto seems to need someone that would set him straight like Sakura does.

well i havent been watching the show for a loooooong time so im guessing its going to be sakura as naruto's father loved her mother for her hair and so naruto is going to give the same excuse to sakura that he loves her for her hair or something like that.

Ummm...Minato loved Sakura's mother? That's never been mentioned in the manga. Or is "Naruto's father loved her mother" a typo when you meant to say "loved HIS mother"

Who does naruto end up with Sakura Or Hinata ?

I Like Sakura Soo Much But Hinta is Nice Too ,Sakura Adore's sasuke And Hinata Adore's Naruto,But Naruto Love's Sakura And He Does Not Know That Hinata Loves Him Ah Man :confuse:All this Give me A Headache :beat_brick:Can Any One Till Me The Answer

i believe sakura falls in love with naruto later on even though she had a crush on sasuke. and since naruto loves her they get together