Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

Most probably Naruto will end up with Hinata. Cause if it happens that Sasuke goes back to the village, he would obviously end up with Sakura and we all know Sakura's feelings are for Sasuke which Naruto respects.

In a surprising twist, Naruto might end up with Sasuke. They share each other their first kiss. Even Kyubi Kurama notes that.:happy:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope he end up with hinata, sakura doesn't deserve him! for her, it has always been about SASUKE, SASUKE, SASUKE.....it's obvious that sakura is starting to develop feelings for naruto too, but the ways how she treated naruto, or more like ignore him, when it's obvious how he feel about her, she really don't deserve to end up with naruto at the end when all she did was pinned for another guy. but i have a feeling the author is going to make naruto and sakura end up together at the end, just because sakura has always been the main girl. also, naruto is so deeply in love with sakura, he don't see anybody else! =(

--------------NARUHINA-------------------

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

it would be a good ending if hinata hooked up with naruto because she liked him sence the beginning

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

it would be a good ending if hinata hooked up with naruto because she liked him sence the beginning

It is not Known who Naruto will end up with but he does know now how hinata feels in both the anime and manga so only time will tell. Imo i think he will end up with hinata.

Here, here! I'm with you. Sakura has been using Naruto since Sauske left the villiage. As far as I'm concerned she doesn't deserve him.

are ninjas into polygamy?? :).. but i dont see how its anything other than sakura... naruto gets what everybody says he cant get.. sakura was his first crush nd in case uv forgotten up until recently the story reveolved around naruto doin wat sakura wanted ... u cant just 4get about all tat.. i think hinata will come to view naruto as a brother or 4nd or somethin nd sel ultimately see tat shino was always ther 4 her or somethin .. :)