Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope its Hinata!!! I loooove Sakara, but to me her and Naruto seem like best friends, and I think Naruto and Hinata would be perfect! I mean, he could help her feel better about herself because he is such a positive friend. Plus they would look so damn cute together! And him and Sakara fight too much hahaha their relationship would consist of them yelling at each other then kissing then yelling at each other then kissing. lol.

I think both are a good choice they both have the possitives and negatives but if I had to pick I'd have to go with Sakura, the storyline has spend much time developing their bond and very little on Hinata unless Hinata gets a stronger role in this seires I can't see her ending up with him even after that epic confession.

I think Naruto is going to end up with Sakura. (Not just because im a NaruSaku fan) He is like totally in love with her and she likes him too. (she always says his name when he gets hurt or does anything..for that matter.) But, in the recent episode 167 or 168 Hinata admits her love for him. and he doesnt really say anything. So i hope and i think he will end up with Sakura. (They have grown up together and done everything with each other. it would be lame if he went with Hinata who he has never even cared about.) ^_^

not true he cares greatly about hinata enough to swear an oath that hed beat neji for her and when he thought she was dead he lost all control and turned into the six tailed form

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...