Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Serious dude? I remember reading that he thinks that Hinata is a better heroine than Sakura -and i think that is because of the battle between Hinata and Pain-

Sorry I'm late. I uhh kind of got lost on the road of life.

1st.Source= Internet,google:dhh:

2nd.Source= Masashi Kisimoto Interview 2010:sure:[honestly pretty hard to find the full interview]:tire:

• 1 month later...
I think Naruto is going to end up with Sakura. (Not just because im a NaruSaku fan) He is like totally in love with her and she likes him too. (she always says his name when he gets hurt or does anything..for that matter.) But, in the recent episode 167 or 168 Hinata admits her love for him. and he doesnt really say anything. So i hope and i think he will end up with Sakura. (They have grown up together and done everything with each other. it would be lame if he went with Hinata who he has never even cared about.) ^_^

Sakura loves Sasuke too much to ever learn to love Naruto the same way; she's the faithful type. Naruto knows that she doesn't love him even when she lied about it, trying to stop him from keeping his promise to bring Sasuke back. I think Hinata would be best for Naruto because we all know Sakura hates his perviness and can't stand his jokes, plus at the slightest provocation, he gets pummeled by her. Hinata is quieter and calmer and likes Naruto just the way he is, so if he loves her too, she might stop being so timid around him and faint at the sight of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Naruto has a crush on Sakura, in my honest opinion.

And like all childhood crushes, we assume it is love when it isn't.

I think Naruto actually loves Hinata but doesn't even realise it yet.

Since he is, well, rather dense at times. So my opinion is Hinata. In some cases, even Sasuke. [/yaoifangirl]

And if he doesn't, I'll be bitterly disappointed.