Dr Strange

Stuy

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from seeing the movie, all I can say is .... Awesome! This is the best movie I have seen all year. From all the Marvel movies, I would say the only one that matches the Avengers. I would definitely recommend it to others and suggest that they see it in 3D. I say it Standard, but Really wish I waited to see it in 3D if the scenes they played out were going to literally jump out at you. Amazing visuals, plot and humor. I can't compare all points to the comics, sense I haven't read them, but for those people who want them to be exact I can say that it is Not (from the little I have read on the wiki's of the characters). Does not disappoint for the movie buffs who enjoy a great time.

Edited by Reptoholic
  • Like 1

Overall it's yet another "safe" Marvel movie with lots of fun stuff but a rather simple plot.
However, this one also had some impressive visuals.

There was definitely lots of effort put into this film, visually speaking at least, but the acting was good as well.
Despite all the (understandable) criticism, I really enjoyed Tilda Swinton, and Cumberbatch and his turtle-like face definitely fits for such a peculiar super hero.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 3:14 AM, DabDeity710 said:

As embarrassing as it is to admit this this was my intro to the mcu. I haven't even seen Iron Man (I Know wtf is wrong with me). Like the opening poster I'm a sucker for psychedelic themes (Fritz the Cat, Alice in Wonderland, Three Caballeros, etc.) so this movie was my f'in shizzzzzzzzzzzz

It is not embarrassing at all, there is SO MUCH media to consume these days it so hard to keep up with responsibilities.

• Like 1

Love to see Shuma Gorath or Mephisto in the sequel , but I think they will go with Mordo . Nightmare is my favorite , but he appeared in the Justice League Dark animated movie so I don't think that they will use him ( but I really love to see him in the sequel ).

• 1 year later...