It's a shame what happened to Kametsu a while back... I'm not sure if this is appropriate to ask, but I don't know where to find cartoons now besides on iTunes. I prefer to have offline copies of shows, so streaming isn't really a long-term option for me.

Adventures of Jackie Chan

Xaolin showdown

Justice League

... Ya

These ones that I remember watching when was a kid... Ah 😌 the good ol'days.. 

So... I came across a bizarre sounding one when I was scrolling through my cable guide.

Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty. Apon attempted Google research on it, some claim it's just a Unikitty ripoff while others say it's good.

Then again I've gotten into Unikitty recently.

Thoughts on this one? Though there is the possibility that no one else knows about this/has watched it... 🤔

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now