Suggest me some good animes

dew568

Shirobako is surprisingly good. For once the characters aren't 16 year old girls.

Re:Zero if you haven't seen it yet, one of the better animes in a while now. It just ended airing so you can binge.

Magi has a good storyline.

Working!! (3 seasons) is very good for funny, the 4th season just started airing.

These are just a few off the top of my head..

• 3 weeks later...

i'm seriously not joking here, but Cross Ange is an incredible sci-fi

it's in my faves and i gave it a 10!

also Re Zero is an absolute must watch (though it's not sci-fi)

also check out Psycho Pass and Ghost in the Shell tv series 

Edited by Stuy

I will second psycho-pass! that is a must watch! maybe try Cowboy bebop if you are looking for sci-fi themed anime (its a sci-fi western) + it's a classic ! also Steins;Gate is one of my favorites its great especially if you like psychological anime and or time travel concepts (probably my favorite anime ever). Robotics;Notes has also been good so far (only recently started watching). Death note is another must watch great story line and characters!  others that deserve a mention: Code Geass (good plot and characters with plenty of action), Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night UBW (beautiful animation good plot - especially fate zero), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is also a great shout for storyline, Terror in resonance is another favorite for me the plot line had me hooked and the characters were great too!, Tokyo ghoul and parasyte are also worth a mention. For funny anime it just depends on your sense of humor I personally enjoyed D-Frag and samurai champloo for the lighter stuff, I also found The world god only knows quite amusing (If you are okay with harems I strongly recommend this one) 

sorry for the barrage of recommendations haha hope these help you out a bit :)

• Koby locked this topic