Steven Universe Leaky Stuff

fatzcatz

4 hours ago, miss-eps said:

It seems they didn't upload Crack the Whip today. Even Gem Hunt isn't available yet.

The protection hasn't changed. It would be weird to change the protection for one type of leak (the only type I can't do), but keep the others perfectly working. I literally just double checked and reloaded Steven vs. Amythest's two minute previews and everything is working fine.

Gem Hunt is on the servers, but probably not in m3u8. As far as I can tell.

Also, they seem to be uploading the clips sooner so I've tried to get those for Crack the Whip. No luck.

Edited by fatzcatz

12 hours ago, fatzcatz said:

The protection hasn't changed. It would be weird to change the protection for one type of leak (the only type I can't do), but keep the others perfectly working. I literally just double checked and reloaded Steven vs. Amythest's two minute previews and everything is working fine.

Also, they seem to be uploading the clips sooner so I've tried to get those for Crack the Whip. No luck.

That's not how it works. Full episodes are coming from another VOD service, not CN's website. If you check most VOD services you'll see that not all of them have the latest episodes. This wasn't the case last week, where they would pop up instantly. And if you mean the clips of an episode on CN's website, those are always uploaded to their servers after an episode airs. And yes, CN puts the full episodes on their servers the same time as the previews and images, but those are restricted from public viewing (think chmod) at all (direct .mp4) or after the airing (HLS).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fatzcatz said:

Gem Hunt is available in HLS (m3u8) immediately after airing in the west. misseps won't do that one since it's already after its airdate.

Something weird happened so I take back my word. Looks like they performed a reupload and the previous one has been removed.

Edited by szescxz

5 hours ago, miss-eps said:

That's not how it works. Full episodes are coming from another VOD service, not CN's website. If you check most VOD services you'll see that not all of them have the latest episodes. This wasn't the case last week, where they would pop up instantly. And if you mean the clips of an episode on CN's website, those are always uploaded to their servers after an episode airs. And yes, CN puts the full episodes on their servers the same time as the previews and images, but those are restricted from public viewing (think chmod) at all (direct .mp4) or after the airing (HLS).

I don't know about other VOD services, because U-verse just embeds CN's video. I'm sorry, I just spoke what I thought was reasonable at the time, I don't know how to leak full episodes.

Also, sidenote: What timezone are you in? You have interesting response times.

5 hours ago, miss-eps said:

Also, I'm talking about clips now, because the iTunes release hasn't come out and since I can get the clips in 720p and logoless (most of the time), than it's better.

2 hours ago, fatzcatz said:

Some HD + Logoless Crack the Whip clips for you!

Reveal hidden contents

https://a.desu.sh/falkxn.mp4

https://a.desu.sh/nudfeq.mp4

WARNING: These are in a weird format so if it doesn't play in your browser, try downloading it and using VLC.

Wow, thanks. :D

This ep was amazing.  im waiting for the Stevonnie's battle logoless