[NOMINATIONS] Anime of Summer 2015

Koby

im not too certain if these are all summer season but here goes,

Overlord,easy win.

the ones i saw were,

Umaru(my second choice)

pickup up girls in dungeon(good enough show but its bait and switch so ugh)

monster musume(read it so was a fun watch nothing more)

unsure if summer season,

chaos dragon(good watch not that great though from what ive seen)

prison school(clicked on because bored even though looked stupid...VERY good show )

Rokka no Yuusha

Added,

really??

Shitty anime Dragon Ball Super got 2 votes and good Anime like Ushio to Tora got 1

:/

Technically this is just nominations. The voting could go entirely differently, who knows. Anyhow after some of the nominations last season, it didn't shock me with DBS being nominated. After all DB fanboys will be DB fanboys regardless of quality. But you know. =)

Overlord

Added

• Like 1

Does the nomination count if I nominated a hentai that came out during the summer season? :P

Sadly the only anime I watched last season was Gangsta... Though I wouldn't nominate it as 'the' anime for summer season.

Nope. No hentai in this. =P

• Like 1

Really??

Shitty anime Dragon Ball Super got 2 votes and good Anime like Ushio to Tora got 1

Technically this is just nominations. The voting could go entirely differently, who knows. Anyhow after some of the nominations last season, it didn't shock me with DBS being nominated. After all DB fanboys will be DB fanboys regardless of quality. But you know. =)

No, DBS is shit, you can cover a turd in gold, but it's still a turd.

case closed =P

Edited by Phaz0n
  • Like 3

Really??

No, DBS is shit, you can cover a turd in gold, but it's still a turd.

case closed =P

Guilty. :P

• Like 1