[NOMINATIONS] Anime of Summer 2015

Koby

Nominating "SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist" because other anime I wanted to nominate has been already been added.  :boss:

Added.

Gangsta !!

Added.

I nominate Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair) :)

Added.

Soul Eater

That is not a Summer 2015 anime.

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) (DUB)

That is not a Summer 2015 anime.

Dragon Ball Super it's the only one i've  seen on the list so far behind  hope i can play catch up this winter :boss:

Added.

• Like 1

Mabey we should add something for dubs like

Dub of the year

Or something

Do you mean like what was the best dubbing job of the year or what was the best anime series that was released dubbed (regardless of the actual quality of the dubbing)?

• Like 1

Mabey we should add something for dubs like

Dub of the year

Or something

Do you mean like what was the best dubbing job of the year or what was the best anime series that was released dubbed (regardless of the actual quality of the dubbing)?

not sure

i just know some people only watch dub and most dubs come out after the voting for its season is over

was trying to think of a way to have "that group" be involved in the voteing process

Edited by Pikanet128

Don't know if I'm doing it right but I'd like to vote for Owari no Seraph: Owaranai seraph

That's just short specials, not a series, and they belong to a Spring 2015 season series (which btw won Spring 2015).

I'm gonna go ahead and make the poll later today. Pretty much everything that'll be nominated has been and we're just getting more nominations for things already nominated. I figured turn out would be slow so I gave it two weeks, but that was obviously too long. =)

Everyone be sure to vote in the poll once it's up!

• Like 1