Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hi, I'm another newbie that would prefer to not make a thread and draw attention to myself. I'm usually a lurker in other spaces I frequent!

I'm into anime and partially just here so I can see the CTR release threads. The Spice and Wolf release was good (also my favorite series) so I want to keep up with any new work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all the fellow otaku out there, I love anime dubbed and dual audio, I enjoy almost all the funimation and TBS along with many other companies. Ivhave seen more anime than i I can recall and own a collection that puts a movie store to shame. I enjoy visiting these types of places to meet others with the same interest. There are many of us in the world (otaku) sadly I am 1 in a desert of reality tv watchers. I came across this site looking for a good place to start fresh my old area is closing down so I hope to find some friends here.

I have one question I need to know what are the standards on posting, I need to know so I don;t come back later and then be shut out. I dont get but a small time online to check  in the week.

I really do hope to find a good source of fun and entertainment here. Thanks for being part of the web world!!

Howdy everyone,

I have known of Kametsu for years but never got around to joining. I used to spend a lot of time on a now pretty much dead anime forum known as Anime Passion but have been active on Reddit's anime community. I probably won't be too active as I have a very busy schedule but we will see. My favourite five anime changes depending on my mood. However, Perfect Blue, Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Legend of Galactic Heroes and Mushishi regularly make it. 

See you around!

31 minutes ago, Zachimillius said:

Howdy everyone,

I have known of Kametsu for years but never got around to joining. I used to spend a lot of time on a now pretty much dead anime forum known as Anime Passion but have been active on Reddit's anime community. I probably won't be too active as I have a very busy schedule but we will see. My favourite five anime changes depending on my mood. However, Perfect Blue, Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Legend of Galactic Heroes and Mushishi regularly make it. 

See you around!

I remember you buddy. xD Bout time you made it over here from Anime Passion. Shame that place died out, but a few of the regulars did come over here rather than vanish into thin air. Such as @Hark0n

40 minutes ago, Koby said:

I remember you buddy. xD Bout time you made it over here from Anime Passion. Shame that place died out, but a few of the regulars did come over here rather than vanish into thin air. Such as @Hark0n

It has been a long time coming! I have been delaying since 2007 or something like that! Glad a few people are still around. Was a lot of fun. Though no longer have as much free time as I used to.