Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello everyone at Kametsu. First thing I did was read the FAQ/rules, seems very reasonable. Anyways, I heard about this site from someone(ramensama92, said they contribute on here) recommending it in a subreddit spin-off forum, snahp(dot)it in the resources section. A few sites were listed and this one was at the top.

This place seems really impressive, like an oasis in a desert. My history with anime is an off-on affair for many years. Currently am moderately watching, and it’s been good to have a rekindled interest.

My usual approach when I do indulge is some combo of Crunchy Roll, KissAnime, 9Anime, and Masterani(pros/cons for all sites) or DDL when so fortunate. Hoping to find some gems and recommendations every now and then; outside of MAL and a few certain Youtubers.

I feel this may be a bit long-winded, nonetheless, thanks in advance and I’m a fairly open book. 😃

• Like 3

Hello, everyone!

I mostly joined here because there seems to be a lot of series up for direct download here. Some older series are barely able to be downloaded anymore due to a lack of seeders, and I'd hate to see some series and fansubs disappear because of that. So any site that can securely archive those is worth keeping an eye on.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I'm a new encoder over on the Snahp.it forums. My main interest is in animated stuff which Kametsu also focuses on as well as kids live action shows. I'll be crossposting my encodes over here for everyone to enjoy. I've only been working on SD content so far, so they tend to be older shows. I also provide English/Spanish/French audio + subs if available to bring shows to a wider audience.

• Like 1